XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 08/01/09 06:40 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:40 AM what you getting painted on them Dean? the centre caps or something?
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 08/01/09 06:41 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:41 AM I was gonna see if we could take your uterus so I could drop my mags at BBK for paint... Pretty please ok no probs.
Guest Guests Posted 08/01/09 06:42 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:42 AM (edited) Na getting them re-painted black or possibly white as I had a mishap while they were off the car. All 4 are scratched now Wanna do a quick chop for us? Just make the wheels white if possible Sorry about the dark pic but it's all I have side on. Edited 08/01/09 06:44 AM by 03XR6T
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 08/01/09 06:48 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:48 AM ah spewing.got no photoshop here at work and I havent put it on my new computer yet :/ sorry dude
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 08/01/09 06:49 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:49 AM Stay black mate. Do not do it white.
Guest Guests Posted 08/01/09 06:52 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:52 AM Yea leaning toward keeping it black but I'm bored with those wheels. Need a change soon...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/09 06:52 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:52 AM should look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nah, I actually rekon it will look good man.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 08/01/09 06:55 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:55 AM hahahago the white. They lokk fully sik.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 08/01/09 07:00 AM Posted 08/01/09 07:00 AM BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA kieran hahaha
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 08/01/09 09:10 AM Posted 08/01/09 09:10 AM Goranwere you @ Little Creature for lunch today????? Had a little kids birthday party at Cicerello's Would swear it was you. While there spotted a mazarati(geez 2 bad spellings in 1 post) w0nker took up 2 bays and u know how hard it is to get a park down there....Felt like a big keying down the side.also on the way back from titans today was a commo but plates..... U PLONKER..... Just laughed @ that D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now