Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted
hahahaha some might like sore butts :)

I sense a subliminal message here somewhere donnah...

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Spotted a black F6 Typhoon at lakeside (Joondalup) shops this afternoon.

Plate was Phoon F6 or a combo like that. Had gold stripe package...

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Hahaa cant say I have woken up in a strange place...

Bum sex some like it rough. Non consential?

x

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted (edited)

I'm putting the sensual back into non-consensual ;)

Edited by XF Falcon
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Some hormones running rampant in here!

When I first joined (not even long ago) there was never any mention of anal :(

Girls to blame I think!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Byford, W.A.
Posted
ROFL yep ive woken up in plenty of random places before..

the middle of a high school oval with people walking dogs around me

face first on the road out the front of my oldies house

face first on the driveway behind my mums car at my oldies house - lucky she saw me!

in a strange unfurnished room at a house in doubleview using a stubby holder as a pillow and barefoot

under a trailered boat two suburbs from my house mwhaha

behind a green electricity box in an alleyway up the road from my oldies house mwahaha

and NO ive not been rohypnolled or had kakpipe cosmonauts experiences haha

Ha! you have quite a collection there! I need to start passing out in more strange places, I love waking up and not knowing where I am or how I got there!

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

so how often do you wake up often with a sore butt then? hah

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Hahaha Mike funny bitch, Yeah blame the girls.. Dirty pirate hookers!

x

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted (edited)

hahahaha nice one Stef

Thanks to google, we can all learn something tonight..

Dirty Pirate Hooker

-A hooker in the early 1700s to late 1800s who serviced the bucaneers of ole, nowadays a common term to use towards a woman who has committed an act of betrayal or acted in a way characteristic of a dirty pirate hooker.

-Also to be used towards a woman who is a potential canidate to bone

Example: Hey that kate girl is a real dirty pirate hooker, I want to bone her.

Dirty_Pirate_Hooker_by_Laiho_69.jpg

Edited by XF Falcon
Posted
ROFL yep ive woken up in plenty of random places before..

the middle of a high school oval with people walking dogs around me

face first on the road out the front of my oldies house

face first on the driveway behind my mums car at my oldies house - lucky she saw me!

in a strange unfurnished room at a house in doubleview using a stubby holder as a pillow and barefoot

under a trailered boat two suburbs from my house mwhaha

behind a green electricity box in an alleyway up the road from my oldies house mwahaha

and NO ive not been rohypnolled or had kakpipe cosmonauts experiences haha

haha

I've woken up in some randam places.

my best ones in order

3rd bathtub in a house that half knocked down north of river, I live south.

2nd cell at cannington police station,

1st place rotto after a night out in northbridge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...