discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/01/12 04:35 AM Posted 25/01/12 04:35 AM Nup all soft c°cks
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 25/01/12 04:44 AM Posted 25/01/12 04:44 AM (edited) Brendan is going tonight for a crack I believe, I'm not wasting my time in this weather.... Edited 25/01/12 04:44 AM by RIP_HSV
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/01/12 04:58 AM Posted 25/01/12 04:58 AM Fingers crossed he can pull it off! Will be that much more impressive in the heat.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 25/01/12 05:55 AM Posted 25/01/12 05:55 AM Yeah it will, 128mph from previous runs says it's got a 10 in it for sure....
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 25/01/12 06:11 AM Posted 25/01/12 06:11 AM haha yeah now they cant use that excuse any more. Everyone will probably say they have bald tyres or street rubber now.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 25/01/12 06:14 AM Posted 25/01/12 06:14 AM lol or in Deans case put directional tyres on the wrong way
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 25/01/12 06:16 AM Posted 25/01/12 06:16 AM lol
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 25/01/12 09:15 AM Posted 25/01/12 09:15 AM Saw an AU with a BA/BF F6 front bumper on the way home.. P plater with "SIX 2NV" as number plate.Not a fan of the look of it, and annoyed that he has an F6 bumper and I don't :( (although as much as I love the look of it and really really want one, I don't really want to make my T something it's not, eg an F6)
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/01/12 12:07 PM Posted 25/01/12 12:07 PM Ah P platers, they do give us something to be amused at while driving. That and the recliner crew who drive right hand on top left of wheel, arm locked straight and obscuring airbag deployment I always feel like impersonating them! I have BMW parts in my car though so have to accept chev badges really...but I still hate them. 1
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/12 12:34 PM Posted 25/01/12 12:34 PM (edited) Hey mate, take it easy, that is a pretty comfortable way to sit. Edited 25/01/12 12:35 PM by Crashed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now