Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I'm with Dean, slap on some proper grippers if you aren't driving it heaps!! The Invos wouldn't hold your power for long anyway under WOT, I think.

PS Grug, do a review on your Contis!

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Australia
Posted

Xr6t Ego let us know I u do wanna sell it I really wanna chuck one on my 6t

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

There's a guy on ebay from Perth who sells them primed for $700-800

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
Posted

Will let you know after Wednesday, also getting ZF Tuning done before I go down :D I need a tailshaft loop and a 4 point harness... Any help on where I can get them? Can the 4 point harness just attach to the child restraint hook in the back?

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Grabbed some photos of the car last night. If anyone wants some done, let me know and I'll forward it on to my mate.

dd.jpg

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

Top effort Dean winning the off street racing today, nobody even got close to you!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Yeah, top effort Deano.... 600awhp GTR... FTW !!! Some good driving there mate and also during the Super Cruises... shame only got a quick chat in with you as I left after you won the drags but that GTR of yours didnt spend too much time in the carport did it! haha...

Mike... great catching up with you and again mate cant thank you enough for allowing me to ride shotgun! Your car is unbelievable and definately dished out your fair share of chop chop! haha... Your car is a real credit to you mate! :bowdown:

And good meeting you today Ben, good to see the ute in action after some XFT magic!

Great day had by all without a doubt.

Cheers fellas,

Richard

  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Sorry I was in such a rush Richard! If you're coming tomorrow I'll take you for a few bat-laps :spoton:

Some action from today... Still have heaps to upload.

Edited by Slash
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey Dean... no stress man... your there to drive!!! haha... Wont make it in tomorrow unfortunately, would have been great to get a few laps in the GTR though, so thanks for the offer. Mike took me today for laps and it was insane!

Keep me updated when your planning to head to the plex with the Calais and I'll meet up with you there!

Enjoy the day tomorrow champ and again congrats on the win today, the car is a weapon... and hey, the win covers the cost of your weekend with change for beers!!! :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...