chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 28/08/11 12:14 AM Posted 28/08/11 12:14 AM This is very true mate...going thru all the steps and prepping the paint is the key,you dont need to go bezerk and spend sh*t loads on product either but you have to spend a little more than your run of the mill stuff....look at my taxi today and see what I mean Ego....the best colour hahaha
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 28/08/11 04:18 AM Posted 28/08/11 04:18 AM Shell V - power. Smells like it's got some ethanol? Will know soon enough!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 28/08/11 05:23 AM Posted 28/08/11 05:23 AM AFR's same same. Seat of pants compared to ultimate......same same. But my car is pretty mild so I wouldn't expect anything really and I haven't driven far.Need to get serious with some actual data. Most reports have noted improvements though which is promising :-)
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/08/11 06:32 AM Posted 28/08/11 06:32 AM Data,data,data always with the data! You back in Aus mate?
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 28/08/11 08:35 AM Posted 28/08/11 08:35 AM How'd the cruise go?
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 28/08/11 09:04 AM Posted 28/08/11 09:04 AM It was Huge mate.....too many cars for my liking good run/good feed
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 28/08/11 09:26 AM Posted 28/08/11 09:26 AM Haha, how many rocked up?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 28/08/11 12:09 PM Posted 28/08/11 12:09 PM (edited) lol!We had 6 at the meet but Kyle had to bail and only showed to chat. Arron was pretty crook too, once stopped up on Toodyay while I collected Jen from home he and Todd called it a day. Upon getting back to them it was only Chippa and Murdok left! And I found this:I asked Chippa if he knew anything about it and he said "nah wasn't me you'd need at least 317 to lay a skid like that" which I found offensive. He knows I can't afford to go through tyres that fast.Was still good to catch up with everyone at the initial meet! Kyle's gf is blonder than I remember hey mate So the 3 cars continued on. SO many bikes out. We hit York at about 1pm I think, some nice canola fields on the wayOnce in town there was a silver freaking Lambo parked up (one of the newer models) which I failed to get a shot of, a new blue SC GT and this thingwhich turned out to be a Maserati.We ate at The York (food wasn't anything to write home about, Wagyu beef burger cooked until it seemed like normal beef to me! Great chat though.More proof I cleaned my car. Typical that only a few turned up!I really enjoyed the roads, It was a simple but effective route. Might run it again later on as only 3 of us saw the proper roads!Toads, keen to see what data you pull from the V power man! Edited 28/08/11 12:49 PM by -SteveR-
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 28/08/11 12:13 PM Posted 28/08/11 12:13 PM Spotted Brods ute at Mindarie Marina
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 28/08/11 12:19 PM Posted 28/08/11 12:19 PM You are a funny man Steve...those Canola fields looked pretty trippy on the way home...I couldnt believe the amount of youngins drinking on the side streets n sh*t!!! ahhh the country life....pushin a pram at 14....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now