Gonz Member 108 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/03/11 01:11 PM Posted 10/03/11 01:11 PM Went to the Plex tonight, best I could manage on my street tyres was a 12.000 @ 195kph with a 2.0 60' time.nice, yeh I saw you there, I was the one in the Silouette ute, I managed a PB of 13.14 @ 173kmh with a 2.167 60', so not really sure if that's ok for a Auto stock FG ute but im happy with it, maybe when it gets cooler I might get into the 13.0's, the 13.1's were consistant, I had 7 runs, 5 of them were a 13.1something so maybe that's all its got?Anyone know what a stock FG ute should run? mine is totaly stock, not even a K&N is fitted!!yeah I agree, I dont know why they hate on cars so much either... they check your helmet and wrist band EVERY run... yet when its time for the bikes all 30 of them just go straight to the lanes... bit more important for a bike helmet to be on securley I would have thougt...yeh they were pretty anal about it last night, even a coule of ANDRA guys were checking again when you got into the tunnel!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/03/11 01:53 PM Posted 10/03/11 01:53 PM Yup definitely spotted your ute there, gave you that wave as you drove past right at the start. Looks good mate. Best I could get from my BF stock was a 13.7 so you're doing ok in my books
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 10/03/11 01:59 PM Posted 10/03/11 01:59 PM nice, yeh I saw you there, I was the one in the Silouette ute, I managed a PB of 13.14 @ 173kmh with a 2.167 60', so not really sure if that's ok for a Auto stock FG ute but im happy with it, maybe when it gets cooler I might get into the 13.0's, the 13.1's were consistant, I had 7 runs, 5 of them were a 13.1something so maybe that's all its got?Anyone know what a stock FG ute should run? mine is totaly stock, not even a K&N is fitted!!Nice work Gonz that's up there for a stocker shave that 60 footer to 2.0 and you're into the 12's.... most do low to mid 13's a few have crept into the high 12's
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Posted 10/03/11 08:40 PM Posted 10/03/11 08:40 PM Best I managed was 13.3 stock with the phoon
Guest Slash Guests Posted 11/03/11 02:03 AM Posted 11/03/11 02:03 AM Get a list going $250 each for 20 of us, I'm keenGood luck trying to collect $250 of 20 tightarses! As I said before, would never try organising again after the headaches I had last May... Would be keen to pay for a spot if you organise it though Ben Would it be any cheaper just after the drag season finishes? Or do they get all anal & close up?Nope, same price.GONZ, maybe turn the undercar neons on down the strip for added street cred, which in turn will give you instant HP gains??
nifty Lost Member Legacy Donating Member 134 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/03/11 07:28 AM Posted 11/03/11 07:28 AM For you local boys looking for something to do this weekend >>>Come say Hi........
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 11/03/11 10:37 AM Posted 11/03/11 10:37 AM Will be up that way tomorrow might go have a look
Gonz Member 108 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/03/11 01:29 PM Posted 11/03/11 01:29 PM GONZ, maybe turn the undercar neons on down the strip for added street cred, which in turn will give you instant HP gains??and fluffy dice?...too much?? hmmm might crack 10's with them! haha..
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/03/11 02:34 PM Posted 11/03/11 02:34 PM I keep telling people, you need scuff plates for 10's, FFS.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 11/03/11 04:08 PM Posted 11/03/11 04:08 PM [TUFFOON] parked up outside Metro's in the city on Wednesday night around midnight.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now