Guest Slash Guests Posted 20/07/10 11:47 AM Posted 20/07/10 11:47 AM (edited) More to come in the very near future Mr Hidley!Am more than happy to have runs with your ute to get a 'Real World' comparison... Exhaust leak & all Edited 20/07/10 11:49 AM by Slash
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/07/10 11:49 AM Posted 20/07/10 11:49 AM My ute?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/07/10 12:00 PM Posted 20/07/10 12:00 PM My bad, I mean really who would have a Pic of a car they dont even own anymore as an avatar???
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/07/10 12:19 PM Posted 20/07/10 12:19 PM Can't let go of the colour perhaps!I did like phantom though. BA colours > BF colours, sigh.
Guest Slash Guests Posted 20/07/10 12:46 PM Posted 20/07/10 12:46 PM My bad, I mean really who would have a Pic of a car they dont even own anymore as an avatar??? I hear what you're saying!They're a special breed them lot... Wait, wut??Don't have any skid pics of the ute as the Motorplex is closed til September & I don't do that stuff on open roads Once I have a decent pic of ute, it will take the place of F6 avatar.
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 20/07/10 01:21 PM Posted 20/07/10 01:21 PM LOL at the rank reverse light on the first ba's! an Spoiler man? wdf!other then that.. I have a bonner but again I just woke up... Awkward
Guest Slash Guests Posted 20/07/10 01:35 PM Posted 20/07/10 01:35 PM That's called a piss phat Keith. Didn't your parents give you the talk?? Spoiler was originally going to be deleted, but it has grown on me. Plus, it's funnier when an odd looking sh*tter destroys you on the street :bum:
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 20/07/10 01:40 PM Posted 20/07/10 01:40 PM That's called a piss phat Keith. Didn't your parents give you the talk?? Spoiler was originally going to be deleted, but it has grown on me. Plus, it's funnier when an odd looking sh*tter destroys you on the street :bum:haha yeeh was also thinking that prtyy funn.. yeh u were right I went form a piss an What do you know? Ohh my!aww aparantly Adrian may be selling "luke" guy who smashed in typhoon in al cruise his ute as is that's if his loans aprovedkinda good for luke ifhe gets, but I want his exhsaust :( fml haha
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 20/07/10 01:59 PM Posted 20/07/10 01:59 PM (edited) From Antilag to here Dean, I just can't get enough of that interior. Any more pics? Edited 20/07/10 02:00 PM by xr6t ego
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now