Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 03/10/09 03:04 PM Posted 03/10/09 03:04 PM Just got home from Phil's cruise. Who else went?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/10/09 03:26 PM Posted 03/10/09 03:26 PM Yerp. left after Hillaries. Wasn't bad turnout, some nice cars...some not so nice but amusing in their own way! nice meeting ya bluute/scott.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Posted 03/10/09 03:46 PM Posted 03/10/09 03:46 PM Saw a lot of XR6Ts but didn't know if they were members of this forum or whatever so didn't really go over and say hello. I was in the yellow typhoon.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 03/10/09 11:45 PM Posted 03/10/09 11:45 PM (edited) Yeh lot of XR6T's around but I think most were in perth falcons as I've never seen them at "our" cruises etcFlames outta R6 were tops. I miss having a car that does that :( Edited 03/10/09 11:46 PM by Mat
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/10/09 12:51 AM Posted 04/10/09 12:51 AM Yerp. left after Hillaries.Bugger, got home late from cricket so I missed the start. Woulda cruised down if I had know I wen't to Hillarys, like a 2 min drive!Hope plenty of $$ was raised for Phill and his family to help surrport them threw a hard time.Andrew, sorry I didnt get back to you. Only got ya txt when I turned my phone on just before I went to bed. Did you end up going down or did you get stuck at the bbq??
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 04/10/09 01:55 AM Posted 04/10/09 01:55 AM Feebs, Stu tells me youmay have had an interesting night last night???Umm was that wednesday night?? yer witnessed a T bone had to help a guy out was unconcious wen I got to him managed to get him talking all he cood say was my neck hurts I cant move and I cant breath properlly did what I could till the ambo rocked up wasnt pretty aye. walked away from it all pretty shakey bit different from dealing with someone drowning least they nomally dont have blood everywhere. massive eye opener that's for sure. I just cant believe I was the only one out of about 8 bystanders that new 1st aid
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/10/09 02:26 AM Posted 04/10/09 02:26 AM (edited) I would try the boys from MT nuthin against FXT but I rang, sent emails and went to the shop and got no reply, I know they might be busy but so was I, stoked with the result. IMOA!Interesting statment. I just went through my PM's back to january 08, I dont see anything from you, I also checked my emails and cant find any I havent replied to, If you came into the shop what happened, how was there no reply when there is 4 of us there? If you can PM me your email address ill try and see what happened?..... I dont ignore people, Whilst I may be busy, I do my best to talk to everyone. If a message was left with one of my apprentices that wasnt forwarded to me then I will issue an ass kicking. Edited 04/10/09 02:28 AM by Xtreme F6
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 04/10/09 12:07 PM Posted 04/10/09 12:07 PM Yerp. left after Hillaries. Wasn't bad turnout, some nice cars...some not so nice but amusing in their own way! nice meeting ya bluute/scott.yeh good meeting you to its always good getting to put faces to names
blueprintbullet Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 18y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo Posted 04/10/09 12:40 PM Posted 04/10/09 12:40 PM Spotto this! Pity it's only a pic, sound was tough as
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 04/10/09 01:31 PM Posted 04/10/09 01:31 PM So porn!Dig the plates too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now