Guest Guests Posted 15/03/09 08:49 AM Posted 15/03/09 08:49 AM Sounds like I missed out on punch ons with hicks :(Credit to you guys who didnt retaliate..like we would retailiate
Guest Guests Posted 15/03/09 08:51 AM Posted 15/03/09 08:51 AM how much do you want for your old filter ha ha halol I'm open to offers, I figure it would be a collectors item. worlds dirtiest air filter
steetf6 Banned 163 Member For: 18y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: wa Posted 15/03/09 08:54 AM Posted 15/03/09 08:54 AM lol I'm open to offers, I figure it would be a collectors item. worlds dirtiest air filterhow about we start bids at $10
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/03/09 08:59 AM Posted 15/03/09 08:59 AM $10k ?
Guest Guests Posted 15/03/09 09:01 AM Posted 15/03/09 09:01 AM it not from nizpro, it aint worth that much
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/03/09 09:04 AM Posted 15/03/09 09:04 AM Can houses rip nuts? They can now! Villa Kael will show you the way.PS wish I had a place of my own. Good work man!
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 15/03/09 09:06 AM Posted 15/03/09 09:06 AM That thing is far from a sleeper imo... Dropped with big wheels & black paint covering the windows I agree after seeing it todayBeen a while since I've been around here, but the above mentioned car has got me thinking about a turbo ute....Anyone want to trade BA XR8 ute????
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 15/03/09 09:28 AM Posted 15/03/09 09:28 AM Here tocchi
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/03/09 09:46 AM Posted 15/03/09 09:46 AM Dean 3 the new 5 issit
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 15/03/09 10:00 AM Posted 15/03/09 10:00 AM adrian, pictures dont do it justice, looks mint, shame about last night, was looking forward to seeing more gearbox running in.Me too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now