Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Didnt even know there was one on. I'll check it out with the mrs and let you know.

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

hey mate, I have to keep the peace.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Did all youse go up to Barb's last night? Drifts any good??

Nice one Mat. Pics look good...

...But, this sight won't cure a hangover. EVER.

Matlol.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

DD FTMFL but might make it along tonight since its a bit later! Hills run issit??

hahaha kael, that was the height of major sickness and sunburn. well played sir

Edited by Mat
Posted
haha not quite mate but have your install all planned should be goo.d Might have to get one my self after Installing yours. That can be the fee :thumbsup:

If I had a spare $3k, I'd buy you one mate :spoton:

On my pushy with disk brakes I can do "6th gear skids". Eat that Man-Boobs

:roflmbo:

Man-Boobs FTMFL

Keeeep the phone, buy Dean's clutch :rtfm:

:stupid:

Well guys a bit of an update.

Rob and Brett have been doing absolutely awesome job on the car and especially with attention to detail. Its nearly complete just waiting on a few items from the polishers.

Here are some update pics.

PolisdeGarrettTurbo.jpg

PolishedPlenumandcomp.jpg

Yes, the computer is also polished. The pics just dont show how much shine is really under there.

And the mighty 4" SMB exhaust. This is only the mid section. The rear is still wrapped up so no pics of the titanium tip.

SMB4inchexhaust2-1.jpg

SMB4inchExhaust.jpg

Its coming along great. Cant wait to have it back.

Cheers

Adrian

Homosexual polished spec :sleepystuff:

:whip:

Hahahaha. Hit the nail on the head Esky! :P

Did all youse go up to Barb's last night? Drifts any good??

Nice one Mat. Pics look good...

...But, this sight won't cure a hangover. EVER.

Matlol.jpg

Nothing beats your mugshot at MV though Kael :roflmbo:

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
Homosexual polished spec :sleepystuff:

Gives an extra 30rwkw just by looking at it. :thumbsup:

Posted

:sleepystuff:

Care to test that theory when it's tuned? $50 says I leave yor shiny ute in the dust :thumbsup::roflmbo:

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Probably but that's due to my ancient technological ute diff. Wheel spin FTW. :thumbsup:

We might have to do 100kph rollons. :sleepystuff:

Posted

Haha tractor Diffs FTL. Even coomodore utes cop IRS :sleepystuff:

Who's hitting the Antilag cruise besides Esky & Plums? I may be keen but the spa's looking very inviting...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...