WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 15y 10m 4d

hey guys, washed me car yesterday noticed me front bumped is hangin alittle low... didnt want to go and undo screws and sh*t without knowing what to do properly... there is about a 10mm gap between the bottom of the headlights and the bumper... only just noticed it though..

never taken bumper off ford so any help?

• Member For: 17y 1m 21d

thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Ill be on the cruise sunday, so probaly catch up with use then.

Scott if you need a lift let us know ill prob have a spare seat in my car, give us a buzz when you read this and we will sort something out.

Cheers agen guys!

hey guys, washed me car yesterday noticed me front bumped is hangin alittle low... didnt want to go and undo screws and sh*t without knowing what to do properly... there is about a 10mm gap between the bottom of the headlights and the bumper... only just noticed it though..

never taken bumper off ford so any help?

Common problem with BA'F's mate & there isn't a lot you can do about it unfortunately. It's caused from the mounting holes on top stretching...

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 29d

BA F6 bumper :thumbsup:

Yep Dean, I said Dean was a "bloke" ie: not to identify him... Meh tomorrow arvo he'll be my step bruu anyway. Poor bloke :verysad:

And of course :spoton: Goran, nice star sign buddy :respeckt:

Hey D your from the 80's :idunno: did Carlton Coldies cost $5.80 back then??? Burswood you criminals $5.80 on friggin 80's prices nite :gtfo2:

It dosen't matter I'm never drinking again :burp: ... N where’s my pharkin birthday wishes :asshole:'s :blush:

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 18d

Take off your front number plate, and there is two recessed holes in there. If you dont have any screws in them at all, heres what you do.

Get someone to hold up the front bumper as high as they can, then use some good self tapping screws and drill them into each recessed hole. This will hold up the front of the bumper a lot higher than yours is sitting now.

If your car came out with those two screws in the front, then I'm not sure what else you can do now :P