Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/03/10 08:25 AM Posted 17/03/10 08:25 AM
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 18/03/10 01:29 AM Posted 18/03/10 01:29 AM Bring Da Amber Lamps – Epic Beard Man’s Old Man Strength Videosome of you may have seen it funny as
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 18/03/10 01:31 AM Posted 18/03/10 01:31 AM also happy talking the cop who pulled me over for speeding down from 97 in a 80 to 89kmh roe hwy at bershire rd drops to 80 for the lights boys and girls luckily was a ford fan and started talking about cars and tuning etc hahaa 75 bucks and no points
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 18/03/10 01:47 AM Posted 18/03/10 01:47 AM lucky haha unfortunatly the one who pulled me over for going around a roundabout to fast with my foglights on was more conserned in trying to catch me though traffic haha =[ but he did 75 and 1 demerit for fogs wat a rip!
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 18/03/10 03:35 AM Posted 18/03/10 03:35 AM also happy talking the cop who pulled me over for speeding down from 97 in a 80 to 89kmh roe hwy at bershire rd drops to 80 for the lights boys and girls luckily was a ford fan and started talking about cars and tuning etc hahaa 75 bucks and no points Happened to me there aswell accept I was doing 108 in the 80 zone. took it down to 99 for me.
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 18/03/10 03:46 AM Posted 18/03/10 03:46 AM some of them arent to bad but some r just ridiculous I remember I got pulled over in my soobie for 'blue' (they were white led) park lights maybe ud consider em blue but they werent as blue as the ones in my car and yer made me change em there and then or cop a yellow 2 doors down from my house, f*n stupid at 2am after a shift at work but gotta keep em happy or ull pay for it
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/03/10 04:58 AM Posted 18/03/10 04:58 AM lucky haha unfortunatly the one who pulled me over for going around a roundabout to fast with my foglights on was more conserned in trying to catch me though traffic haha =[ but he did 75 and 1 demerit for fogs wat a rip!MOFO. I was done $100 and 1 point for mine in Freo. Mate never got the letter regarding his foggies (drove by as 'bad day' cop was telling me I'm naughty). "I got his plates and he'll get a fine in the post " - sure he will.Don't use mine anymore and I find them exceedingly annoying on the other billion cars a week I see using them./rage
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 18/03/10 05:03 AM Posted 18/03/10 05:03 AM yer its a very hit and miss subject I think but im with u on how annoying it is seeing every second car use them and not cop a thing from the boys in blue. im cosidering a spotlight change (if possible) haha then when ppl piss me off ill flash em plus itd be an improvement out bush to high beams
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 18/03/10 05:04 AM Posted 18/03/10 05:04 AM hoons the lot of ya !!! love the way using more lighting on your car to improve visibility to other road users carries a greater penalty than slightly exceeding the given speed limit FFS !! what a joke!!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/03/10 05:13 AM Posted 18/03/10 05:13 AM He asked me why I had em on and I said it aided my visibility on corners. He said I was blinding the other road users. Not sure about that, I find the ford ones fine. Better than a 4WD with lights at the same height as my damn head. God help us if thy use HIDs, that is incredibly blinding at night with no streetlights (incident I had on great eastern highway to the hills comes to mind).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now