discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/03/10 07:07 AM Posted 07/03/10 07:07 AM He so looks like Gollum these days Looking forward to his awesome guitar tomorrow!My house does have lots of room at the front actually, but it's gravel driveway on a hill so not great for working on a 1.7ton car! Plus it's out Mundaring way hahaha...WTF? Latest trackback URLs: dont pay wilson parking ticket wilson parking liquidated damages
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 07/03/10 08:29 AM Posted 07/03/10 08:29 AM Steveget in there early!!!!! Apparently no liquids & no smoking HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Take a spare coke bottle lid so you can put a lid on your water cause they won't let you have them either incase you hurl it at them.... FKN BOGANS!!!!!VERY VERY AWESOME NIGHT, fireworks at the end were spectacular, ANGUS is a freak of nature. Was all that I expected and then some!!ENJOY!!!
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 07/03/10 02:21 PM Posted 07/03/10 02:21 PM IMO, ACDC = Well overated. Im sure if your a fan though, it woulda been a great gig.Phoenix @ Belvior was just 1,000000 X better :D
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 07/03/10 03:00 PM Posted 07/03/10 03:00 PM Opening song -Listomania
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/03/10 04:18 PM Posted 07/03/10 04:18 PM For me no band will top Metallica in my heart, unfortunately I have missed their touring peak. Would have loved to see the S&M concert in 99, so epic a sound. Thanks for the tips D! Will be a great night I'm sure, I hear ACDC know how to do a stage show down to a T...comes with 30 years of experience I guess hahaha!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 07/03/10 11:21 PM Posted 07/03/10 11:21 PM metallica circa 95-96 tour was kick ass!!! still got a plectrum that was thrown into the crowd somewhere, mate in the snakepit got a drumstick the lucky farker!!wish I'd gone to accadacca, woulda busted out the spray on black jeans, wife beater, flanno and rollers!!!!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/03/10 03:34 AM Posted 08/03/10 03:34 AM Flanno....maybe there is some good in you after all Ross
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 08/03/10 05:52 AM Posted 08/03/10 05:52 AM Every one can pull a flanno off apart from you kael. I drove into a cruise sat night, The mofo's didn't think twice they were following me as I turned off. Then realised I was some random and they hung a massive U-turn to catch up with there mates. I was like bwahahaha
purplexr6t Member 21 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Bellevue, W.A Posted 08/03/10 11:27 AM Posted 08/03/10 11:27 AM I saw that as I went through the lights following the map!..they probly should have realised u werent on the rest of the cruise...but they just saw another nice ford n thought "oh s*** I better follow them lol"...good to c u joined our site too...
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 08/03/10 11:37 AM Posted 08/03/10 11:37 AM Who's cruise was it Stef???Hey Steve hope U R having a good time. Machine Head is only a couple of weeks away..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now