GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 23/02/10 01:38 PM Posted 23/02/10 01:38 PM (edited) much better than rev heads steve alot better cars and less ferals well worth a group effort next yearand 21st march suits me as I fly back in on tues chippa ???? are you back?? Edited 23/02/10 01:44 PM by GCTXR6
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 23/02/10 01:41 PM Posted 23/02/10 01:41 PM (edited) Rated X the stalker! Bit surprised I had been seen around by a few people. Edited 23/02/10 01:48 PM by Grug
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 23/02/10 02:17 PM Posted 23/02/10 02:17 PM Err double post but oh well..Quick question: Do you all have heat shield material underneath your bonnet to keep the bonnet from getting too hot? I seem to remember my XR6T having some, but don't have any on my Typhoon.. Could this be baking water spots etc into my bonnet?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/02/10 03:01 PM Posted 23/02/10 03:01 PM (edited) Black padding stuff? I have it on mine. I know FG's have it though slightly smaller in size from what I've seen under Kice's bonnet.Don't know if it makes a difference...would have to assume yes otherwise they'd save money and not put it in!Gazzanats is less feral...cool. Might skip RH and go to that this year. Spend the money on powercruise or something. Edited 23/02/10 03:11 PM by -SteveR-
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 23/02/10 04:43 PM Posted 23/02/10 04:43 PM (edited) I suppose I better ask Ford about having some put on then. Bonnet gets really hot and I'm sure this isn't a good combination when water filled with minerals dries on there. Edited 23/02/10 04:43 PM by Grug
4ced_2far Legacy Donating Member 56 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Hills Posted 24/02/10 01:58 AM Posted 24/02/10 01:58 AM Hi all, Any one know where in perth I can buy alloy engine pay parts from such as coolent overflow bottle oil cap computer cover ect. Cheers Brad
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 24/02/10 02:03 AM Posted 24/02/10 02:03 AM correct me if im wrong anyone but I think ive seen the overflow tank in alloy in the all mighty glass cabinet at my local malz store in cockburn.sure looked the same as the pole possi ones without the branding and the price was about from memory(which isnt always that good) around 350 or sohope that helps for that one personaly id just buy em from pole position probably the best pricing ull get or ebay
4ced_2far Legacy Donating Member 56 Member For: 18y 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Hills Posted 24/02/10 02:10 AM Posted 24/02/10 02:10 AM Cheers mate but I would like to pay cash to keep the misses in the dark
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 24/02/10 02:11 AM Posted 24/02/10 02:11 AM haha oh I see, dont have that problem mine lent me money for my rims so now I owe her plus more no doubt hahaha
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 24/02/10 06:38 AM Posted 24/02/10 06:38 AM Cheers mate but I would like to pay cash to keep the misses in the dark lol @ brad.....You know one day she'll find out....P.S. that sprinta is the beez knees pool has never looked so goodD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now