Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

hahaa yeh I did too grug...

was behinde a ego tornado with bulge cover an spoiler... on reid between lord st an west swan..Any 1 on here?

also some one in a purple xr6t always drives past the site im working on... south guildford... and also a white R Spec typhoon goes past...

And seen a blueprint bf typhoon on hepburn.... caught him looking at my car haha

  • Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

How's the F6 working out for ya Keith? Is it as awesome as I imagine? hahahahaha

Saw you in Joeys thread as you were interested in the Octane XR6T...

Hopefully see you around.

Dan

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

yeh I thought why not spend the few extra thousand an get a f6...

I love it hey!!!

dont think theres another tornado like mine in perth... sports bars bulge lid with spoiler... but... How knows...

What area are you around? I live ellenbrook... but ill be all around perth for work

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

[TYPHOONF6] Parked next to me tonight at Whitfords and a spoilerless blue XR6T with a "315" badge on the back coming out of Kingsway and about an hour later on Reid Hwy

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted

yeh I thought why not spend the few extra thousand an get a f6...

I love it hey!!!

dont think theres another tornado like mine in perth... sports bars bulge lid with spoiler... but... How knows...

What area are you around? I live ellenbrook... but ill be all around perth for work

I've seen one with all that gear, but its silver and he drives like a f*cking moron

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

I mean in shockwave...

yeeh is seen bulk with same set up seen a toxik or what ever that green yellow colour is... ego one... winter white... bionic...black and I belive I would of seen more but cant rember at the moment... but I havnt seen another shockwave... well for now... well ill probly be the only p plater with shockwave bf tornado :) with bulge bars an spoiler..

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
Posted (edited)

I've yet to see another yellow typhoon like mine, yay for individuality.

16343_174254347450_570622450_2712942_7530889_n.jpg

Edited by Grug
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

I seen you umm think last week ried hwy well tonkin on I think bernara lights I was on the oppisite side going towards ried... seen your bulge a mile away an seen the p plate haha

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 5d
Posted

Lmao, well it is a big bulge.. :o I was probably on the way to work, would have been between 6:30 and 7PM I'm assuming :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...