Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Yeee Haa... first impressions of the new ute are good. Left Sammie in a cloud of her own clutch smoke on the way home. The auto thing might wear off but at the moment im happy to be able to get off the lights in a hurry.The other noticable thing is how quickley the new turbo spools only thing is I cant here it! Grinning from ear to ear ill be off to work tomorrow in the new ute post-14713-1251378846_thumb.jpg

Nice mate, So how did you get that for a work car !.

  • Team Xtreme
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Thanks Mat, It was FG heaven this week in at XFT, Should have taken a photo, Had 6 in 2 days and the front looked like a Ford storage yard, all cept 1 had under 2000k's on them. Steve , where were you mate? You missed out on a great photo op!.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

spotted wrxrw at dogswamp shops

Edited by djkice
Posted

Spotted my car without a front grill badge.. Bloody vandalizing bastards. Anyone know where/how I can get a cheap Ford Badge?

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Wat the hell happened...

  • Member
  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: rottnest iland
Posted

yes what happen look like a timewarp

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

the front looked like a Ford storage yard... Steve , where were you mate? You missed out on a great photo op!.

My bad! Snapped one yesterday though, remembered and had a chuckle as I was leaving. Be back in Freo soon and will post it up :)

Probably good thing I had a service on Sat after the drive I took Friday night! As you said though my economy was good. Long drives FTW :)

Spotted a whole bunch of Fords on Friday night at an old petrol station, you know who you are. Scenery was exciting too lol.

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted (edited)

My bad! Snapped one yesterday though, remembered and had a chuckle as I was leaving. Be back in Freo soon and will post it up :)

Probably good thing I had a service on Sat after the drive I took Friday night! As you said though my economy was good. Long drives FTW :)

Spotted a whole bunch of Fords on Friday night at an old petrol station, you know who you are. Scenery was exciting too lol.

I have no idea what your talking about... :nod::3gears::3gears::3gears: RB limiter love ftw!

I want to see how it looked the next day?? Probs looked like the 'snake pit' at the motorplex!

You left at a good time, last two stops where a little boring and swarming with cops. Good fun night though!

Edited by Torquen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...