Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 03/06/09 09:24 AM Posted 03/06/09 09:24 AM do u no u by any chance?Why yes, yes I do know me I met you & your red beast at Xtreme a few months back. Looks great
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 12d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 03/06/09 10:13 AM Posted 03/06/09 10:13 AM partner spotted kice turnin onto balcatta rd this arvo round 4ish
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 03/06/09 10:36 AM Posted 03/06/09 10:36 AM Anyone on here own a white BA Turbo nice and low, I think it has 5 spoke tickford wheels and private plates(cant remember them has something to do with ford) I see it alot around Kingsway/Landsdale??
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 03/06/09 11:28 AM Posted 03/06/09 11:28 AM That was me.. No not really. lol
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/06/09 12:30 PM Posted 03/06/09 12:30 PM Spotted me being pulled over for having my foggies on. They were pretty cool about itF**CKERGoddammit I see like eleventy billion cars with foggies on all day and night around my area and are they being pulled over? NO...sunzabeeches. When I got a demerit and fined for mine the cop lied about writing a ticket to the car that drove by with his on...happened to be my mate and he never got the letter. It seems to be my bone to pick forver now. I asked for a warning and he said no, which I thought was a bit harsh. Sigh. Guess it'll build character? Good on you for not getting done Grug wish I was as lucky /rant
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/06/09 12:33 PM Posted 03/06/09 12:33 PM Saw what looked like a BF Turbo - White with the dark argents. looked mint!Had yellow-ish plates... Like a club plate - Not personalised.Also saw an acid rush T round Willetton tonight. Had Black GT stripes...
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 03/06/09 12:42 PM Posted 03/06/09 12:42 PM Also saw a white F6 ute - Tinyplums? Looks sweet!Dannot me, car hasnt moved in 3 weeks.
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 03/06/09 05:24 PM Posted 03/06/09 05:24 PM Spotted a yellow T Ute with that multi coloured outer rim, today parked next to Hyde Park yesterday. Looked as if it had the driving by heels sticker on the windscreen....
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 12d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 03/06/09 09:21 PM Posted 03/06/09 09:21 PM lol I wonder who that cood be!!!!!!
deano13 Member 41 Member For: 18y 4d Gender: Male Location: Northam/Perth Posted 04/06/09 02:13 AM Posted 04/06/09 02:13 AM Spotted a yellow T Ute with that multi coloured outer rim, today parked next to Hyde Park yesterday.note the *beep* rims..hahahaha kael......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now