Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

ole barry cuda haha..

I saw a VR commode yesterday missing a rear number plate and I think the enterprising chap decided to use a permanent marker to draw the rego on haha

post-6834-1242170764_thumb.jpg

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted
Hey y'all.

Was going through some old pics and had a go at smartening up some old shots from the cruise that Kael organised...they're HDR shots, not everyone's cup of tea, but I like 'em.

Bluute_HDR_edit_by_40D_ZiLLa.jpg

Typhoooon_HDR_edit_by_40D_ZiLLa.jpg

Enjoy!

Very dark and evil looking chubbs. Nice work.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Warnbro WA
Posted

Either my photochop skills are mad, or this Phoon had no plate :clap:

Image002.jpg

haha I was wondering what the hell was going on with the phone out the window, I thought you were a cop or something, the car had just arrived from melbourne so I thought I'd take her for a spin

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Photo's look aswome, love the blueprint ute.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

LOL

Close, my car is ex police ;)

Did you indicate right at the roundabout then change to left and go straight to lose me just after Cott? Hahaaha...I thought ya might have been suss on me after seeing the phone go out :D I decided not to stalk you to the dead end area and had my own little cruise for about 2 hours afterwards. Shoulda come with hehehe.

Nice car at any rate, hope you've got some amusing personalised plates lined up! See ya on a cruise. Speaking of which we need one...D!!!....

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Warnbro WA
Posted

haha yeh kinda, had to find a spot to pull over to give the missus a drive but I was a bit relieved when u went right haha talk about paranoid,

I should have it rego'd tommorow so ill be out on the streets alot more, definitely keen for a cruise though, see ya out there..

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted (edited)

Chubz you are a bloody artist mate they look friggin awesome I wanna get a big one printed up for my gamesroom my ute has never looked so good

how big do you reakon you could go before oyu started loosing quality was thinking of getting my AV one done on canvas

shame about the crumpledoor in the reflection haha (just jokes ralfus)

Edited by bluute
  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

yeh those HDR's look faarken sick !!! probably a bit overdone compared to purist HDR but as an artistic/funky/LSD spin they are bombed mate and look awesome - chuck some wicked gritty gothic architecture in there and it would look like something straight from Giger!!

HDR group Photoshoot I reckon !!!

what camera were you using n shizzle??

and chubbs what rims are they on yours?? Advan gauntlets or similar? looks sweet

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted

Nang if you are talking about the ute? that is mine and yep they are guantlets 20"

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

chubz what program did you use for editing?? Tried using photoshop 7 but cant find the bit to change the shadow.....

D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...