Guest Guests Posted 17/02/09 01:17 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:17 AM Yea I was having a dig... Helps pass the day quicker whilst stirring people up & giggling to myself like a school girl
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 01:24 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:24 AM I am bored
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 17/02/09 01:26 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:26 AM Dont want to hear it Plums. Keep it to yourself.BTW by any chance one of the WA crew have a spare rocker cover they would want to part with?
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 17/02/09 01:32 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:32 AM I was gonna ask that too... I wanna buy a blue rocker cover coz iv got some blue piping to go on, blue silicon joiners, and they just dont go with red lol.That and Im a spurs fan - F*kin hate Arsenal and thus I absolutely hate red! Worst colour in the world!!!
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 17/02/09 01:36 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:36 AM Dirty, I will sell you my blue cover once I find one I can customise.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/02/09 01:56 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:56 AM Give Simon a ring. last time i was in there he had a couple of spare grey N/A rocker covers laying around for just such a purpose.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 17/02/09 01:57 AM Posted 17/02/09 01:57 AM I'll eventually have a spare red rocker cover once my polished one gets put on the car.. but I've had the polished one sitting around since November and I haven't done it yet. Still needs a bit of work before I'm happy with the finish on it.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 02:36 AM Posted 17/02/09 02:36 AM happy birthday tocchi, treat yourself to anything flash? moreso than you have been doing on any ordinary day of the week. supercharger perhaps??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now