Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Its called a tennis racquet Steff... :blush:

Yeh, I got the snowboarding game to go with the Wii fit board... Must confess though, I havent even played it.

Im pretty competitive and iv been getting carried away trying to hold all the records on the Wii fit game.

Its good fun coz pretty much the whole family can have a go... Not really like that with playstation and shoot em up's.

Guitar Hero is next. Got Wii fit first coz I think the GH is a bit more of a present for me than it would be her and it was her xmas prezzie...

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Spotted a blue (the same blue as Mark and D's car??) XRT in Iluka this arvo.

Plazmaman FMIC and plates where [TORQUE UP]...

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Lol.. Thanks spell check

You bought it for your gf but you have been hogging it I see

Guitar hero I actually had a go the other day now I'm hooked haha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

I think they all get you hooked. Its way more "nanna friendly" than the PS1 or 2. I sux at those. We had some mates over last night and a few bevies and out came Wii Fit and the hulu = spazz city. Nad grown men yelling at the little mii peeps... FTW

I do remember waking up the day after we got it thou really sore my arm felt like a lead weight.. To much bowling...

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

spotted a purple XR6T ute this arvo on Tonkin hwy... state plates.

got some killer flutter happening.. and launched hard from the lights... the front suspension was fully stretched... was expecting the front wheels to lift off :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

haha I just felt like a bit of an evening stroll and ended up there........................

not really, was at my bro's place. he lives up there on delamber

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Woulda been a bloody long stroll indeed hahaha

Great night for it but :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

WHat suprises me about your posts Kael, is that they actually have the intehnets in Northam..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...