nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 12/12/08 02:12 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:12 AM all right whose the w@nker in the Ego FG F6 with argent 19's etc ???I always thought the FG F6 looked nice, but yesterday on the freeway this Ego one came up and passed me slowly.. I now want a new effen F6, thanks a lot mate mwahahahaha !!Looks the mofo goods in Ego with the 19's and tint, didnt even notice the panda eyes I dont think.. very nice car mate, jealous as!!!.. It made the G6E Turbo I was checking out at lynfords eaelier in the day look like a magna with hubcaps and venetians! ok maybe not, but the G6E looks positively boring in comparison
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 12/12/08 02:13 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:13 AM Not an XR6T as such but the cop shop around the corner (Hillarys) with some big security measures in place. Gates are normally unlocked, but they looked padlocked, big ass mofo lights being put up around the place. Locals wont be happy with that lolfarks sake, that didnt take long !!! try doing that to your own house after a spate of burglaries and you will get stitched by the council and boys in blue !!!not that I agree with coppers being firebombed and all that
Guest Guests Posted 12/12/08 02:16 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:16 AM Good call Mike... I lol'd.Where u been lately anyways Dean, your normally the first reply to every thread on here. Been a little quiet lately or you actually doin some work?I had 3 days off work
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/12/08 02:36 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:36 AM Hows Hippo Creek followed by some bourbans sound in the new year?I reckon the Nangmeister might be keen too?? he keeps telling me how much he enjoys a bit of meat lolI been wanting to go there for aaaaages, so if there's anything going, I'm keen as.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 12/12/08 02:51 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:51 AM Anyone have any hookups for Canon IXUS 85/90 digital cameras? Thinking its time the old lady moves forward so might as well get her one for chrissy IXUS85 has a rrp of $319 and the IXUS90 is about $349. Even if I have to pay slight more, I'd ather buy from a small business rather than the morons at BigW et al$261 for the Ixus 90 if ya still want one manho, aussie stock so full warranty!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/12/08 02:55 AM Posted 12/12/08 02:55 AM I didn't take the photo, so don't know any details about it
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/12/08 03:14 AM Posted 12/12/08 03:14 AM OMFGpotential for a Darwin award there...
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/12/08 03:46 AM Posted 12/12/08 03:46 AM I didn't take the photo, so don't know any details about it sh*t this gets around quick.
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 12/12/08 04:50 AM Posted 12/12/08 04:50 AM Yea probably... No one loves me Dean that's so not true!! Stuprid bloody voice thing. Anywas no more driving naked Tint all done.D
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/12/08 05:09 AM Posted 12/12/08 05:09 AM I found that after putting on dark tint, you can still drive around naked D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now