chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 02:59 PM Posted 04/12/08 02:59 PM saw a w427 in kal of all places, an ego fg f6 bust a uey (spelling) to try and catch him. I got left behind in landcruiser, didnt get to see any chop, just heard itI saw a w427 last weekend on the coast road just north of Trigg beach, and it looked farkin sweeeet, I must say.
tommy3 Legacy Donating Member 89 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 03:28 PM Posted 04/12/08 03:28 PM M/freeway today black Aston Martin DB9 Vanquish man they look fat what a beast
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/08 01:18 AM Posted 05/12/08 01:18 AM I saw a w427 last weekend on the coast road just north of Trigg beach, and it looked farkin sweeeet, I must say.does it look $150k sweet though? I didnt think so
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/08 01:52 AM Posted 05/12/08 01:52 AM Mat, Wagyu beef for sale on al.com again
Guest Guests Posted 05/12/08 02:08 AM Posted 05/12/08 02:08 AM monies to tight for steak. especially that steak at $70 per kg
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/12/08 06:24 AM Posted 05/12/08 06:24 AM (edited) Nah **** that pingpingping. I ordered last time from him and he ****** me over cause I didnt answer his phone call in time. My msg's indicate I msg'd him ONE DAY EARLIER and told him the money was waiting and to call me when it arrives. Apparently all sorted. Next night he calls, I miss it and half an hour later text him back and he's done the dog act.He can die in a fire Edited 05/12/08 06:26 AM by Mat
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/12/08 06:33 AM Posted 05/12/08 06:33 AM LOL Dean, so funny! Anyways on brighter news, mrs xmas party now! Golf at Vines (I guess since its swan valley??), paintball and later tonight, dinner at Mash! Wonder if I can get wagyu their lol
Guest Guests Posted 05/12/08 06:37 AM Posted 05/12/08 06:37 AM Golf, paintballing & dinner... It's already nearly 4pm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now