4ced_2far Legacy Donating Member 56 Member For: 18y 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Hills Posted 04/12/08 12:36 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:36 AM im having a bit of a problem with ford and warranty . The dealer needs to wate for ford to inspect the car?? So not sure when im going to get it back now
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 04/12/08 12:40 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:40 AM Collected my ute lastnight...Havent given it a proper hammerin just yet, got all the stock gear in the back still!Definately gotta get some better tyres soon too, ones on it at the moment are a little too squirmy haha.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/12/08 12:51 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:51 AM (edited) Yeah the world tour one is what I have, but only with the one guitar for now. Only had the game for a week, never played guitar hero before and I've done the career in Hard level pretty easily, but online against other players I've only ever won 1 game out of about 30 LOLHow good are the drums and mic Dean? Had 4 ppl over before and done a "band" before?Dirty, that sounds wicked man. Dump the stuff from the back and get out there and have some fun Edited 04/12/08 12:53 AM by XF Falcon
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 01:09 AM Posted 04/12/08 01:09 AM I'm good on medium but that 5th orange button kils me on the solo's in hard!I live with 2 mates so we crank 2 guitars & the drums all the time. The mic's hardly been used but it's a bit of fun after a few drinks! HahaDrums are really hard to get used to but just as fun to learn as the guitar.Sorry for the early phone call Matt but I'm sure it was worth being woken up for
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 04/12/08 01:10 AM Posted 04/12/08 01:10 AM (edited) Mike, it was a wild night. Its hard to go out on weekends and im too old top get a couple of hours sleep before dont get to go out as much as I'd like. Spent way too much kesh though How this for XMAS lights! I actually think its one of my customers houses as I had a lady in mentioning something to this extenthttp://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DeEFNhKIrKUAnyone know of any other decent house? Few well done houses in Sorrento again which are always good and the young bloke near Duncraig high school has done another killa job! Edited 04/12/08 01:14 AM by Mat
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 01:13 AM Posted 04/12/08 01:13 AM Sorry for the early phone call Matt but I'm sure it was worth being woken up for haha yeh. ill let you off for that
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/08 01:32 AM Posted 04/12/08 01:32 AM Could we make a sticky in the WA section, basically there's a guy in forrestfield/kalamunda that sells new/2nd hand for damn cheap!I bought some 2nd hand 17s (skid rims) for $40 a pop earlier this year, new 17s were like 120.damn cheap as.brand new tyres & 2nd hand. All sizes from 15's 16's 17's 18's to 24's235/45/17 are from $85. all types of brands varies in price. china brand to top quality stuff.he can even fit them on for you and balance.and there's a discount if you are a driftercall (Aaron) 0413 232 974 located in forrestfield
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 01:47 AM Posted 04/12/08 01:47 AM (edited) No can do Matt. If he aint a site sponsor, he can't be advertised on here.Sorry Edited 04/12/08 01:54 AM by 03XR6T
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 02:14 AM Posted 04/12/08 02:14 AM Can someone help me out with buying a new 32" LCD?? I think it was Superdan that worked at Good Guys or similar but can't be bothered skimming through 100's of pages in this thread...Cheers, Dean
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 04/12/08 02:27 AM Posted 04/12/08 02:27 AM yea dans the man.. im after one also, but a cheap one.I believe retravision are selling a samsung 32" for $697 so that's gotta be worth checking out. it was in their last catalogue. no specs but sorry.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now