Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/12/08 12:39 PM Posted 01/12/08 12:39 PM Not a falcon or even a car but I thought I was trippin when I went outside!Moon has a smile and eyes lolSaw that too. hahaha I thought I was the only one.
ralfus90 Member 769 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: under a rock perth wa Posted 01/12/08 12:41 PM Posted 01/12/08 12:41 PM looks mint happens every 5 years or so apparently
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/08 12:41 PM Posted 01/12/08 12:41 PM lolfound it, didnt even think about your car being here. you crashed my chopper? f*ck you.haha, a chopper for xmas, that's wishful thinking.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/08 12:58 PM Posted 01/12/08 12:58 PM Saw that too. hahaha I thought I was the only one.sorta looks like the turkish flag, haha first thing that came to my mind since turkish is my background and all lol...
Guest Guests Posted 01/12/08 01:08 PM Posted 01/12/08 01:08 PM haha, a chopper for xmas, that's wishful thinking.There goes all hope that you'll buy me a chopper for Xmas then! Spotted a Blueprint T with Silver stripes & sunroof on Patterson Rd heading North this arvo. Took off a little from the lights but then drove like an old mole behind me from there on... Cut me deep! Haha
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/12/08 01:32 PM Posted 01/12/08 01:32 PM Not a falcon or even a car but I thought I was trippin when I went outside!Moon has a smile and eyes lol
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 01/12/08 02:24 PM Posted 01/12/08 02:24 PM ooh thanks for the pic, my camera was too sh*t to get one, from where we was ( Canningtion ) it looked a little bit diffrent, the top star was abit more bigger, well yeh lol. cheers
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 26d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 01/12/08 09:40 PM Posted 01/12/08 09:40 PM I saw that last night. Was pretty amazing one in a life time thing
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/12/08 04:14 AM Posted 02/12/08 04:14 AM Lightning strike T, sometimes parks at edgewater trainstation, has FMIC and rims, [1CUG-471]Anyone on here?
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 02/12/08 05:19 AM Posted 02/12/08 05:19 AM id agree...^^^^ gone to crapsville since nick sold out of it...(looks around hey nick you on here bud you drive one of these things dont ya?)How long ago did this happen?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now