DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/08 06:42 AM Posted 21/01/08 06:42 AM I will return back to Simon for more work. Just need the $$$Dorko
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 21/01/08 09:16 AM Posted 21/01/08 09:16 AM Yeah youngy's is 400+ and drives smooth as! A lot of guys will vouch for how nice they are to drive even with high power.....not like the old v8 carby days with lumpy cams!Mate just bought a quad cam 4.5 L twin turbo V8 S13 Silvia........yep an S13!!!!is that the infiniti 4.5L V8 ?? I've been in a 260/280z with a TT one of those slotted in, f*ck me did it haul ass !!! and the sound was too die for..
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 21/01/08 10:02 AM Posted 21/01/08 10:02 AM Haaa yeah mate!!! It has number plates too...should not be allowed on the road though lol!!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 21/01/08 11:53 AM Posted 21/01/08 11:53 AM Spotted a blue turbo ute at BPT Motorsport today. Number plates EAT HSV. Anyone here?
DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/08 12:00 PM Posted 21/01/08 12:00 PM Wow! Everyone see's me! How come I never see anyone.... KB351 are you the bloke that scratched the front bumper on the speed hump outside Woolies?Remember to say hi if anyone see me! Dorko
Guest Guests Posted 21/01/08 01:54 PM Posted 21/01/08 01:54 PM Hi guys, As you can see from my details I live in Perth also so Hello Perth members,I dont want to cause an argument here but have herd a lot of good things about BPT in Wangarra and have spoken to them a bit about what I want to do. They seemed to know what they are talking about and are nice enough guys. On the other hand I have herd one or two storys about Simon over tuning cars to get more power from them and then having problems with the cars later down the track. But on the other hand I read all over this site how many guys use Simon and you all seem to swear by his professional manner and great work. Simon also seems to have a lot of experience with higher HP cars. I am planning on a full process west plenum and IC kit, Process west surge tank and 044, 60LB'ers. that's what I have decided on so far. For the exhaust im thinking about getting the 4" dump and Cat from the group buy that's getting sorted at the moment. Do you think this will flow well enough for these mods? What sort of power do you think ill be looking at? Its a BF to0!I might just PM simon and talk to him about what im after and go from there. I hope to catch up with you all on a cruse around easter when im back home cos im away with work at the moment.In the 2 years I been lurking around this site I haven't heard or read one single bad thing said or written about Simon from Xtreme.I can personally vouch for his service and expertise and IMHO you would be crazy to go anywhere else. Your choice entirely of course though!I investigated others before talking to Simon but after talking to him was completely at ease and confident he would give me what I wanted. I just wish I had some time and spare cash to let him do some more work!!!
mrdamo Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/01/08 03:45 PM Posted 21/01/08 03:45 PM Thanks for all the replys guys. Looks like ill be going to see Simon in a couple of months.
wrxrw Member 177 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Posted 22/01/08 01:25 AM Posted 22/01/08 01:25 AM 5.1 centre channel speaker taking real estate room for gauges?how about a motec dash!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Posted 22/01/08 01:56 AM Posted 22/01/08 01:56 AM
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 22/01/08 02:14 AM Posted 22/01/08 02:14 AM hah looks as good in photos as it does in real life. I wanna see this baby in action man
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now