Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 10/08/12 06:45 AM Posted 10/08/12 06:45 AM Im into feet fetishes so if your still keen all good........wait why am I doing what im doing again?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/08/12 06:56 AM Posted 10/08/12 06:56 AM (edited) Much better, was concerned it was a bit quiet in here!Still got the Merc Adrian? Or a new toy...ah I see sig now! tune and zorst only 400rwkw machine which actually sounds decent Mat if you're reading this hurry up and sell so you can both add some noise to cruises. Edited 10/08/12 06:58 AM by -SteveR-
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 10/08/12 07:07 AM Posted 10/08/12 07:07 AM I didnt say anything about attending cruises. 1
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/08/12 07:13 AM Posted 10/08/12 07:13 AM Lol, such a crab. Be nice to your mates Adrian... Didn't your mother ever teach you that?? Im into feet fetishes so if your still keen all good........wait why am I doing what im doing again? You're plugging Luke in exchange for him giving me some EV1 connector plugs
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/08/12 01:13 PM Posted 10/08/12 01:13 PM Anyone with a bf (maybe a ba??) want a fire extinguisher and metal bracket that bolts onto the front pax seat? Its free (wont say no to a 6 pack of JD and coke but!!), pick up in osb park or far northern suburbs.It was one of Adrians that he made a while back.Steve be a while, towards end of year as I want to pay cash and see what FPV come up with. If worse comes to worse I'll get FG2 GT maybe in early 13 that dealera cant get rid of
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 10/08/12 01:19 PM Posted 10/08/12 01:19 PM GT's are way over priced. I just picked up the FGII GS in the 40's drive away
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/08/12 01:41 PM Posted 10/08/12 01:41 PM (edited) I'll grab bracket and extinguisher!PS don't worry, from all the gossip the Ford boat is sinking fast so should be some good deals about if you wait.. heh. Edited 10/08/12 01:43 PM by -SteveR-
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/08/12 02:09 PM Posted 10/08/12 02:09 PM ^ Cvnt.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/08/12 01:37 AM Posted 11/08/12 01:37 AM Awwww yeahhhh
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 11/08/12 09:37 AM Posted 11/08/12 09:37 AM Thought I was in the Vic Chat forum for a minute......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now