Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

As retribution Mike, you have to make a SOR map and come cruising!

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

haha damnnnn! nah no map making for me, you seem to do a brilliant job at it however :D

this wet weather sucks balls, not good for cruising :(

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Spotted a VE with plates "6LTR 6SPD". Lowest car I've seen driving on public roads. Looking at the skirts in the side had about 2 inches clearance. Wouldn't even make it over speed humps.

That things bagged was behind him tonight sparks were flying

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

As retribution Mike, you have to make a SOR map and come cruising!

I'll be running something in the coming weeks I think.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

#@$&*^@*#&^$*^

LIKE A FU(K!NG DIFF BUSH goddammit. !!!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Also, possibly Murdok in Midland at 5:55? Ego looking FG with GT rims (silver argents) and Brembos on front?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Spotted "BLWN FPV" ego FG GT-E slammed on 20s rockin an XFT sticker across the rear window this arvo pullin into the boat yard in Fremantle.

Such a nice car!

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

#@$&*^@*#&^$*^

LIKE A FU(K!NG DIFF BUSH goddammit. !!!

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Because workcar?

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hahaha! That can be my new tag line I think. Always needs things replaced because workcar.

Hence, unscheduled time off work today :/

If I get a big return I may just buy a bunky that doesn't weigh much or go fast, so less needs replacing. I'll die a little inside each time I drive it though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...