Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 08/02/12 01:03 AM Posted 08/02/12 01:03 AM I'm actually that poor atm I don't think I can afford fuel for my normal driving until next fortnights pay lol
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 21d Gender: Male Posted 08/02/12 02:45 AM Posted 08/02/12 02:45 AM Westernationals on the 3rd so I won't make that date.Same boat, although I probably wont come at all whether date is 18th, 25th or 3rd as I'm flat out the next few months
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/02/12 02:48 AM Posted 08/02/12 02:48 AM ^+1 this year was going so well, now its all gone too shiit free time wise!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 08/02/12 02:57 AM Posted 08/02/12 02:57 AM ^^ double, gonna be away almost every month till august
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 27d Posted 08/02/12 08:55 AM Posted 08/02/12 08:55 AM Feb cruise date suggestion is Saturday night, 25th.Any objections?25th would be awesome.Work has died down, so back to cruising! Hopefully work dosn't call like every other cruise I've tried.yet to take the force6 on a xr6turbo cruise lol.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Posted 08/02/12 09:08 AM Posted 08/02/12 09:08 AM Day cuiseeee
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 08/02/12 10:16 AM Posted 08/02/12 10:16 AM thought ive seen u on 1 Tully... maybe u did then had to go... dunno.we are due for a night Grug. plus every1 is hating the heat of the day (come work in Darwin ppls). u could have made it to the last 1 if u kept track of days
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/02/12 10:57 AM Posted 08/02/12 10:57 AM Yeah last one was daytime Guess it's looking like the 25th for the cruise! Unless we do a Friday night. I can rock up in my nice work gear again.
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 27d Posted 08/02/12 11:13 AM Posted 08/02/12 11:13 AM thought ive seen u on 1 Tully... maybe u did then had to go... dunno.we are due for a night Grug. plus every1 is hating the heat of the day (come work in Darwin ppls). u could have made it to the last 1 if u kept track of days Nah Mate, saw each other in mandurah then had a mini cruise up to secret harbour!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 08/02/12 11:48 AM Posted 08/02/12 11:48 AM haha, ohh yEah.... 4got about that 1... that would have been exactly a year ago I think... did the whole "take the missus down to Mandurah for V day"... ........ I need custom plates
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now