Guest newl Guests Posted 31/03/11 04:45 AM Posted 31/03/11 04:45 AM I know the spot. The judge or magistrate obviously hasn't read or been informed of the standard operating manual for speed detection devices that all operators are meant to abide by.
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 6m 28d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/11 05:00 AM Posted 31/03/11 05:00 AM There's a lawyer over here called Max Crispe. I remember reading a couple of years ago he got a guy out of a speeding fine for doing about 80km/h over the limit. The guy got done by a model of laser gun which the WA police had been using for years but had not put in the 'police gazette'. Don't really understand it but apparently he sucessfully argued that it was not officially registered police equipment for the to measure the speed with & the case was thrown out.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 31/03/11 06:22 AM Posted 31/03/11 06:22 AM Guess I could firmware update it hey Brendan. Might give it a go but I think I tried before and the computer said no.Also don't wanna brick the thing, need that ZF tuning coming in 2 weeks.
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 31/03/11 11:05 AM Posted 31/03/11 11:05 AM wen I got flashed I quickly looked at speedo.. I read 130 or 140.. hopefully 130 or maybe less.. eeek hahaha o well only time can tell! if I do lose it oh well lesson lernt!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 31/03/11 03:36 PM Posted 31/03/11 03:36 PM Never ever update the firmware yourself Steve. It will *beep* it!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 31/03/11 04:53 PM Posted 31/03/11 04:53 PM Hey all, this is for all of you movers and groovers out there.... What's the name of the club behind Hungry Jacks in Claremont on Stirling Highway? During our very busy night, we just happen to drive past this place and it was pumping. I also might add that there was some mighty fine looking women parading around also........
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/03/11 04:54 PM Posted 31/03/11 04:54 PM Club Bayview
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 01/04/11 05:13 AM Posted 01/04/11 05:13 AM Never ever update the firmware yourself Steve. It will *beep* it!Yeah if it aint broke don't fix it. Firmware updates are scary even on cheapo $99 routers...
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 01/04/11 05:47 AM Posted 01/04/11 05:47 AM Spotted on Tonkin Hwy turning right into International Airport XFT sticker on back window.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/04/11 09:36 AM Posted 01/04/11 09:36 AM I heard about that one as well, the guy was on ACA sometime last year, he's never lost any demerits or paid any fines or something because he takes everything to court and wins.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now