Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

lol

I know you're gay I said you're gay but what, am, I?

:buttrock:

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

That would be gay?

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

See above :P

Better put up a pic or two as I think we've forgotten what they look like?

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_0075crop.jpg

I'm getting a semi, I better stop. That or you give me some gay relief Adrian!

xD

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Ok way to much gay... but lol

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Now you have the lights you need the spoiler to match.

Poor_BMW_Ricer.jpg

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted (edited)

Ok now your getting a bit hasty that's some crazy sh*t though looks like you could hang your clothes off it and dry them as you drive

Edited by sixappeal
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

lol!!!

I'm always late to do washing actually....

what brand of pegs are good for high 11's?

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...