Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Finally putting my angel eyes in this weekend! Can now blow the dust off the box.. Oh Hells Yeah!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Yeah I'm certainly getting it done. Also keen to DIY just need the part! Will do left as well, figure they are both worn.

Where to get bearing assembly for that price? I was told the whole thing is a sealed unit right, take it off and throw away. Is that the hub? Never changed one out before.

Stef I keep wondering when you'll put them in. I've only seen one other with them I think, down at the drags. He bought them on Perth Falcons, maybe from zaff? I still love the sh*t out of them hehehe...have a squiz every time I get out to open the gate at home!

Tip, mount the power boxes as far away from heat at you can.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

I was waiting for a moment like this lol my friend offered to do all my wiring and re-sealing the headlights yada yada.

Haha you do love showing them off, I would take a peep to they are pretty awesome and thanks for the tip :spoton:

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

Best time is at late arvo/early dusk like today (left work at 6:30), drive with them on and they stick out like dog's balls. I certainly didn't put them in to leave them off!

Spotto a black F6 B series ute on GEH midland, think he'd just had a play with a red XR8 ute at the bottom of the hill too. Had a lazy run which livened up the drive home.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Steve that is Gay and you talking to Stef about them is even Gayer. Go get some neons as well.

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted (edited)

Well arnt you full of Gay Adrian

Edited by sixappeal
  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Do you want some more gay???

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Sure why not

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...