discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/10/10 07:43 AM Posted 09/10/10 07:43 AM (edited) Oh sh*t! lol... The launch I could have certainly been more aggressive, but I think it was about 1400RPM give or take 200RPM haha. After the wheelspinning run I was more careful.After it got moving in first I squeezed the throttle on to head for second gear. I would have been flat to the floor I THINK on the manual shift. No idea which RPM I shifted at 1-2 though. After that it was all WOT and no spin from the KU31's. Shifts happened late, clicked over at 6000rpm! Too far.Brendan wasn't kidding on the "get angry" with the tyres advice hahaha! Do you have KU31's? I don't remember.Disclaimer: I wanted to video it as my memory isn't very sharp during 1/4 mile runs (only done 9, too exciting). I shift when it feels right but that comes from mainly street squirts to 100 from highway lights which is now much different traction wise! Edited 09/10/10 07:44 AM by -SteveR-
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 09/10/10 07:57 AM Posted 09/10/10 07:57 AM Yeh I bought me some Kuhmo KU31s for the rear the other day :D
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 09/10/10 10:48 AM Posted 09/10/10 10:48 AM So your 11 second run, do you feather the throttle or what? I've a bet with someone from work that says I wont get into the 11s. If I lose I have to wear a skirt into work, need advice! grab a set of Mickey Thompsons!!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/10/10 11:11 AM Posted 09/10/10 11:11 AM There's a lot at stake mate!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 10/10/10 06:52 AM Posted 10/10/10 06:52 AM I reckon you will end up wearing a skirt if you need to borrow one of mine im pretty sure your skinny legs and ass will fit into it hahaha
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 1m 30d Posted 10/10/10 07:47 AM Posted 10/10/10 07:47 AM Lmfao Hi Stef :D Come on cruise!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/10/10 08:18 AM Posted 10/10/10 08:18 AM LLLLLLLOL @ your comment Stef! PS come on AFD cruise +1
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 10/10/10 09:32 AM Posted 10/10/10 09:32 AM Haha ok boys. Im in I dont work weekends anymore so def put me down havent had a cruise in years
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 10/10/10 09:59 AM Posted 10/10/10 09:59 AM I bet brenden will wear a skirt either out come! probz look cute in it hahhaaewww :|kinda thinking of comming to cruise also considering my utes lowerd now doesnt look like a F250 no more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now