Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Hmmm not good. I should be kinder to mine especially with the new tune :S Keep on lighting up the rears, I'll come undone one way (snap) or the other (wooooooohhh)! Need to go to the drags and get it out properly.

  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted

haha Steve...yeah I keep thinking the same....oh well shift change tomorrow night...time to get smashed at the wettie!!!!

7 more sleeps

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Get smashed at the Wettie??

BHP....midstrengh only here :spoton:

Keith, it doesn't feel fast when you're just wheels spinning not going anywhere :spit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Kael I'm still blown away at the fact you havent been caught hooning or havent crashed!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...