lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 04/09/10 09:45 AM Posted 04/09/10 09:45 AM Spotted........ A sad family ..... The taxi has been sold. :(. Poor little Jena cried, can't imagine what she'll be like when the guy comes picks the car up.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/09/10 11:23 AM Posted 04/09/10 11:23 AM :( +1
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/09/10 11:29 AM Posted 04/09/10 11:29 AM Sorry to hear the cars going Dee and Mark... but not as sorry as your guys are I'm sure! At least you have the XR5 to get your fix... but I know, not the same.CheersRichard
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 04/09/10 02:31 PM Posted 04/09/10 02:31 PM (edited) Wow D,So whats next??Anyone know any tricks to get out of parking tickets? Got nailed at Subi today because all car parks were already full so I parked a little closer... Only 50 bucks but sif they deserve my money. The person next to me got stung $75 so I have NFI how that works. Perhaps because they were on the road? Edited 04/09/10 02:39 PM by Mat
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 05/09/10 12:13 AM Posted 05/09/10 12:13 AM Dunno at this point. Off to Bali next week then sort a work car. Mark said FG or the dark side. Saw a beautiful Senator in Thursday which was what we were originally looking at when we grabbed the XR. How goes the house Mat?D
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/09/10 01:35 AM Posted 05/09/10 01:35 AM The new SC V8 will drive down prices of earlier models if you're keen on an 8 banger? Depends how long you can wait though I guess! Are you buying new or 2nd hand?SO keen to see them on the road and hear the music they play. The mustang video from the Detroit motor show had an awesome exhaust note.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/09/10 03:54 AM Posted 05/09/10 03:54 AM Hey you other fellas that have had or still have Manta exhausts, what are the tips made from? Is it chroming or are they just shiny stainless? Keeping in mind I have the mild steel exhaust so not sure if there's a difference.My main question though is how do I keep them nice and shiny, as I notice the brown coating starting on the rearmost lip and I want them to remain as nice as they were new. I've managed to wipe most of it off just with paper from the servo but I'd like to do it properly long term.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/09/10 04:16 AM Posted 05/09/10 04:16 AM Oh and to make it 3 in a row, the Manta mild steel is aluminised isn't it? I am not enough of an expert to know by looking at it!
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 26d Posted 05/09/10 04:30 AM Posted 05/09/10 04:30 AM Spotted........ A sad family ..... The taxi has been sold. :(. Poor little Jena cried, can't imagine what she'll be like when the guy comes picks the car up.I saw your car yesterday about 10.30. Waved like mad and then did not recognise the driver..lol Was it on a test drive D?I was in the misses Bionic Turbo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now