Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • THE Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Mine........... large piccie, sorry.

Great pic there F6 Rapid, have had this exact pic as the background on my work computer for a few months mate :stirthepot:

Chooka

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 21d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted
Mine........... large piccie, sorry.

Great pic there F6 Rapid, have had this exact pic as the background on my work computer for a few months mate :nono:

Chooka

:blink:

It does attract a lot of attention though..........be warned. At least it has some go to back it up!! :nono:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
One in HgAg.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg I think I just shat myself and creamed myself at the same time :nono:

Man that looks so unbelievably hot I just cant put it in words.

They all look just awesom ....no more words...just awesom!

:blink: to all of you!

Voy

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I prefer the more artistic photos....how bout this one???

post-7456-1133339803_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mexico
Posted

Stripes are a no go in my view mate, why make the F6 look like something that is slower than it :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
Posted

Amazing guys!

I have not seen a single colour yet that looks sh!t on it.

Awesome!

The colour choices left in SE QLD have reduced significantly. I am very close to signing a deal. One more item to sort out, and if this request goes through I'll be signing tomorrow before midday. :nono:

In the meantime, the screensaver is scrolling through the pictures you guys have posted. :nono:

Thanks again to all and keep them coming. This is turning into a fantastic database.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

First things first. Congrats on signing the contract in the morrow , you will love the Phoon more than your T believe it .

Now the Big one , after seeing this fine assortment of Phoons ......... What farking colour man ??? :nono:

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 12d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
How about Vixen?? :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

STOP IT!@@!@!!@!@@!....NO...MOORRREEE@#@!#@#!!@!@!@#@!#

ARGH!@@!@!##!!##@ LOOKS SO AWESOM!!!!! :pooh: and so :msm:

KEEP THEM COMING...SO I CAN 2 :nono:

:gooff: all of ya!!!

:fool::pooh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...