GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 25/11/05 10:26 AM Posted 25/11/05 10:26 AM After having the auto rebuilt and than the damaged turbo repaired I took the car back to rdp[redcliffe dyno and performance today for a retune and what can I say. We are now running 326.8 rwkw's this is with auto trans. But the best bit is that steve has smoothed out the power curve and it is now very smooth in accleration.It is also only running 13psi boost now as well.Afr's are between 11.8 to 12.5 so we have now concerns there either.Besides the repairs mention we had edit added to the rdp computor for the raising of the rev limiter,to bring the cooling fans on earlyer,the torque tags removed and the idle speed adjusted to stop the stalling we have had from new.IanPs the kick in the back is so strong now. Thanks steve you are great to deal with.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/11/05 10:28 AM Posted 25/11/05 10:28 AM well done ian..... with the new extras (rev limiter raised, torque tags removed) the car would be an outright animal now if you could just do something with your cat to control the flame thrower
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 25/11/05 10:32 AM Posted 25/11/05 10:32 AM Great news Ian!I'm sure Anita will be able to run some great times down the strip.
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/05 11:01 AM Posted 25/11/05 11:01 AM Hi mate. Now WTF 13 PSI & u get 327 rwkw with a auto youre joking.... I own a F6 with 330 RWKW BUT I NEED 16 psi 2 GET IT.Arnt you the guy with the UNICHIP.In any case let us know about youre MAGIC. Iam not trying 2 be a smart arse.Top result with such LOW boost
69ADY Member 85 Member For: 21y 3m 25d Location: Sunny Coast, Qld Posted 25/11/05 11:03 AM Posted 25/11/05 11:03 AM Top figures on an auto mate.....Expensive Daewoo boys will be even more pissed off now!!!!!! Adrian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 25/11/05 11:10 AM Author Posted 25/11/05 11:10 AM Hi mate. Now WTF 13 PSI & u get 327 rwkw with a auto youre joking.... I own a F6 with 330 RWKW BUT I NEED 16 psi 2 GET IT.Arnt you the guy with the UNICHIP.In any case let us know about youre MAGIC. Iam not trying 2 be a smart arse.Top result with such LOW boost <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No unichip here mate.I have the rdp computer system it controls boost the injectors and timing.I was surprised myself with the boost levels but steve who did the tuning is the best at this job.I was in the car as he was doing the tune so I saw it as he programed the car.I had 16psi before for 310 rwkw's but steve changed around the tune.I think the torque tags help to.Ian
BALLBREAKER Member 427 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/11/05 11:36 AM Posted 25/11/05 11:36 AM Mate do you think you can get that power with the edit with such LOW boost?Why stop at 13 as it is a unlucky number LOL.Why not 15 or 16 PSI ? Youre box is stong. Any way GOODLUCK at the drags mate. & KICK SAME hsv REARS .
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 25/11/05 11:37 AM Posted 25/11/05 11:37 AM (edited) Looks as though your going to have to change your sig...15psi...Only for those seeking big HP... heheheNice one Jackedit-I want an edit too.. and well lets be serious more than that... Edited 25/11/05 11:39 AM by XR6T8_U
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 25/11/05 01:02 PM Posted 25/11/05 01:02 PM Hi mate. Now WTF 13 PSI & u get 327 rwkw with a auto youre joking.... I own a F6 with 330 RWKW BUT I NEED 16 psi 2 GET IT.Arnt you the guy with the UNICHIP.In any case let us know about youre MAGIC. Iam not trying 2 be a smart arse.Top result with such LOW boost <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who tuned the F6??330 rwkw- I'm guessing injectors, exhaust and tune????WHAT'S with the CAPS LOCK??
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 25/11/05 06:51 PM Posted 25/11/05 06:51 PM Too true about Steve from RDP being a gun tuner..have a look at his track record Good stuff Ian...you might be able to keep up now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now