F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 12/10/05 12:22 AM Posted 12/10/05 12:22 AM (edited) what injectors are you guys all using?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nizpro drilled.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me Too, but I have the small ones. with all 4 holes drilled..... Edited 12/10/05 12:23 AM by F6 UTE
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/10/05 07:51 AM Posted 12/10/05 07:51 AM 307kw here. That's with edit, injectors and cold air intake. I haven't had it on the drag strip since getting edit though.
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m 1d Location: Somewhere Posted 14/10/05 12:47 PM Posted 14/10/05 12:47 PM I got 259RWKW's but tuned it down to 255 even as I got the odd ping........Now no problems since changing to BP Ultimate........Also have larger injectors, BMC filter and some exhaust work done......Like a few other guys, mine is an auto too and want to nurse it gently....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now