Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 2d
  • Location: Wyndham Vale, Victoria
Posted

Hi all.

Getting my first brand new T next week :nono: Coming from a lancer it should be great. A couple of questions how many km's should the car have when I pick it up from the dealership, what is an acceptable amount? What type of things should I look out for when picking the car up ie. scratches on rims etc.?

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 25d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Mine had about 23kms from memory. Depends on where it goes for add on's. eg: alarm, tint etc. Look out for diff oil leak around backing plate, power steer oil leak at the rack hoses, water leak from back of waterpump, diff whine. Most of these come later as a bonus, apart from that your gonna love it, I do. Have fun. :nono:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

7 klms ... :spit:

:nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

77km's.

My car came with a bonus scratch on the leather on the back seat which wasn't picked up for a couple of days after getting the car. The dealer said that I did it. I said I couldn't have as no one was in the back seat. They offered to get it fixed for me, as long as I paid......

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate,

The first time you give it a good squirt,

You won't care if it had 7 or 77.......

Then will come the edit.......etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

The phoon came as a demo, had 1000 on the clock

And in a way I am glad cause every one of those K's was someone testing it out..

Me? I might have been too gentle....

Get the picture>?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 2d
Posted

The dealer had my car in stock and when I first viewed it and it had 4 klm's on the clock.

Then I took the wife for a ride to let her see what I had decided to buy and that put another 30klm on.

So when I picked it up it actually had 35 klm on the clock.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 2d
Posted
Mine had about 23kms from memory. Depends on where it goes for add on's. eg: alarm, tint etc. Look out for diff oil leak around backing plate, power steer oil leak at the rack hoses, water leak from back of waterpump, diff whine. Most of these come later as a bonus, apart from that your gonna love it, I do. Have fun.  :nono:

You forgot to mention to look forward to the brake shudder.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 25d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Mine had about 23kms from memory. Depends on where it goes for add on's. eg: alarm, tint etc. Look out for diff oil leak around backing plate, power steer oil leak at the rack hoses, water leak from back of waterpump, diff whine. Most of these come later as a bonus, apart from that your gonna love it, I do. Have fun.  :spit:

You forgot to mention to look forward to the brake shudder.

Damn, Forgot all about that. Only had it done 2nd time around last month. Must have been the stress of getting a new diff fitted made me forget. Still love it but. :nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I picked min up 2 weeks ago with 3.1 klm on it. that was kindda cool I thought

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...