Jump to content

Have you had a Colonic Irrigation  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
Just remember, it's nylex or it's nothing.

:sleepystuff::gooff::pooh:

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
It's a wonderful topic so I'll be serious in reply.

1. Cabinet now closed.

2. Regarding being in a "receptive position" I was refering to my pose in my avatar. Yes, a tacky comment I agree.

3. Never had it done.

4. However..... :gooff: I will relate an experience of a few years ago when I was having a Colonoscopy, purely as a preventative measure as advised by the family GP. All I need to say was that the driver of the apparatus commenced his programme.........well.........before the Anus-thetic had been effective. :pooh:

I can only tell you that the Mack "natural butt clench reactive effort" was in good working order that day and no amount force by the "Driver" was successful until I alearted him to the fact that I was wide awake and arsed him to decease until the Anus-thetic man increased his dosage to sleepytime.

So, I'm probably not in the catagory of prime contenders.

As always, only too happy to be of arsistance.........  :sleepystuff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLMAO

hillarious

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
Apparently Princess Diana was a regular recipient of colonic irrigation.....I guess it goes to show that even beautiful woman need to be flushed of all the nasties (tadpoles?) every now and then

Good enough for Princess Diana, good enough for Prince Ken !

Those bloody tadpoles!! Ya never know when they're gunna grow into Cane Toads...... :sleepystuff:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Good enough for Princess Diana, good enough for Prince Ken !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the sentiment Grant, but I'm guessing you really meant to say "Queen Ken" ... :sleepystuff::gooff:

:pooh:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

At least you could proudly walk out of the clinic boasting that you are no longer full of sh!t I suppose Kenny. How long that would last though is anyone's guess!

Trent.

PS: Don't listen to Mack - he's crazy :spoton:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
And you people wonder why I run screaming from the house everyday listening to Ken's new thoughts

:spoton:

:k24t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, but sweetie, don't be like that ... come on ... I've still go some Oysters left over from last night. :wub:

:blush:

:wub:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
And you people wonder why I run screaming from the house everyday listening to Ken's new thoughts

:spoton:

:blush:

People on here are clearly encouraging the old fella.

I cant believe this thread mate it to post #2 :k24t:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

I've done plenty of irrigation on golf courses over the years, give me "a crack" Kent, I'll do it just to watch you squirm, but you probably back up onto it so fast that it'd spoil me fun.

We always have the 5500cfm suction truck with it's 8" I.D. intake hose instead

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
We always have the 5500cfm suction truck with it's 8" I.D. intake hose instead

Horrible vision of Scotty, Ken and the truck shaking on it's axles....

"She canna take anymore, Captain"

:tease:

Just make sure you remove the gerbil first Ken, they cant swim!! :tease:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...