geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 02/08/05 04:24 AM Author Posted 02/08/05 04:24 AM Alot of people are always telling us about bad things that happen with workshops and the like, I'd like to share some good news.Not long after Martin phoned me concerning the problem with my car I had Rob Vickery (HPF) give me a ring. Rob spoke to me for about 15 minutes regarding the problem and other aspects of my car. This was at 6:34pm. that's what I call great customer support. I believe that its this sort of customer support that keeps customers happy. That and the fact that Rob gave me a 10 second street car. Geea.
Guest Guests Posted 02/08/05 09:58 AM Posted 02/08/05 09:58 AM Just give me the code numbers DW, and I will supply the answers. We have some fairly good tools to develop this stuff with <{POST_SNAPBACK}>missed this post yesterday but I was refering to a certain auto trans limp mode dilema that as you know piggy's cant fix nor can edit as it is and the yanks were going to play with to resolve!!!ill ring you with some codes as well though as I get new ones every week!!!
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Posted 02/08/05 10:39 AM Posted 02/08/05 10:39 AM Codes are good...but putting together a car that runs quickly and consistently is even better, and for that HPF have no peer As you quite proudly state Nick the results speak for themselves, and HPF have them.
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Posted 02/08/05 11:49 AM Posted 02/08/05 11:49 AM (edited) Yeah I was praising HPF. Nothing wrong with that they deserve the credos. Hard work pays off. I dont really care if you hold a grudge or not Nick. Edited 02/08/05 11:50 AM by Street Tuner
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/05 11:56 AM Posted 02/08/05 11:56 AM Any news on the high stall issue yet?
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/05 12:04 PM Posted 02/08/05 12:04 PM Will you two play nice ! I need to get my ute launching We have spent many hours trying everything we can think of going grey too. So any news would be appreciated Martin.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/08/05 12:17 PM Posted 02/08/05 12:17 PM This topic is about Geea and his problems at the drags recently, and how he went about getting them fixed.Keep it on topic, or that can of whoop ass is getting cracked open.......
Guest Guests Posted 02/08/05 12:29 PM Posted 02/08/05 12:29 PM This topic is about Geea and his problems at the drags recently, and how he went about getting them fixed.Keep it on topic, or that can of whoop ass is getting cracked open.......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ms I was playing nice and I was on topic geea was thanking me about helping him if you kindly read the first post!!!!pls put my post back it was not bad it was just stating the truth!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now