Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Dude

Seriously...

Driving and alcohol DONT mix :3gears:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Guys,

One beer when the days done is fine, we know how to be responsible blah blah, who wants more grief and especially damage our special cars. aLets enjoy ourselves responsibly and keep having a great time. MJK

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

MMm just thinking back to the Mundairing day...

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Guys,

If we keep on being the clean living, responsible drivers we already are, then there wont be any issues. We share the roads with all kinds of clowns and need to be aware of consequences. I reckon if we drive like everyone else is about to kill us, we will be just fine. Why put all our hard work and money into having a great car and then throw it all away..? We can all be social and responsible and still keep growing out XR6T Group here in WA while not doing anything silly. that's why we have events like Karting, Motorplex and the like. Its no fun having a wicked car and no licence to drive it with!! I got done years ago for 200km/h in a 60km/h zone (it was at 3am..) Walking for 9 months sucks big time.. MJK

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 26d
Posted

hey guys, I can't start a new topic, I don't have permission but there is a australian ford forums CRUISE TO YORK departing from midland tafe carpark. be there at 10.30am this sunday that's the 2 OCT, if you want to come along there will be a bbq at someones house in york.

any fords are welcome so I thought I'd let you guys know.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Location: Perth
Posted
hey guys, I can't start a new topic, I don't have permission but there is a australian ford forums CRUISE TO YORK departing from midland tafe carpark. be there at 10.30am this sunday that's the 2 OCT, if you want to come along there will be a bbq at someones house in york.

any fords are welcome so I thought I'd let you guys know.

Cool, thanks driftin!!

How did the AHG track day end up after I left??

Considering your screen name, are you going to the drift meet at Barbagallo tonight?

Leigh

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 26d
Posted

with the weather looking the way it did I couldn't be bothered going to the drift meet.

track day was good. had to get 2 new 18's the next day though.

cruise to york was good too. lets just say the speedo went places I don't think it's ever gone before.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I went to that drift meet and it was INSANE!!

I recommend anyone thinking about it defn go next time..

it drizzled but still unbelievable..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...