cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 04/07/05 03:28 AM Posted 04/07/05 03:28 AM The story that I heard was that it was a young guy (cant remember 19 or 23) that was out for a test drive, and was returning to the dealership, lost it when he planted it, jumped off the kerb - launched off a car on display and landed in amongst all the others.That was on an Amercan Cobra website that I saw this posted sometime last year.
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/05 06:19 AM Posted 04/07/05 06:19 AM Shall I be the first...? It was a 19 y/o at one of the Victorian Expensive Daewoo dealers. The real issue would be what sort of Expensive Daewoo Dealer would allow a 19y/o to test drive a car like that?The answer is one that deserves everything he gets.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>actually NO.he was 23 and it was HIS OWN CAR.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So your internet source is better than mine eh? I actually read mine on an intranet, and I am fairly sure its correct.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 04/07/05 06:59 AM Posted 04/07/05 06:59 AM FPVETA??? Expensive Daewoo vs. Ford '04:
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 23y 3d Location: City Posted 04/07/05 07:15 AM Posted 04/07/05 07:15 AM probably is just looking at it...
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 04/07/05 03:33 PM Posted 04/07/05 03:33 PM Shall I be the first...? It was a 19 y/o at one of the Victorian Expensive Daewoo dealers. The real issue would be what sort of Expensive Daewoo Dealer would allow a 19y/o to test drive a car like that?The answer is one that deserves everything he gets.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>actually NO.he was 23 and it was HIS OWN CAR.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So your internet source is better than mine eh? I actually read mine on an intranet, and I am fairly sure its correct. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>read mine in the newspaper
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/05 04:08 PM Posted 04/07/05 04:08 PM Regardless of however old he was he is still a phucking idiot!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 04/07/05 04:25 PM Posted 04/07/05 04:25 PM So your internet source is better than mine eh? I actually read mine on an intranet, and I am fairly sure its correct. Ahhhh......don't cha just LOVE those work perks.... Lumpy
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 27d Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/07/05 10:18 PM Posted 04/07/05 10:18 PM Why won't you guys call people who write off their T's phuckwits???Especially when there is no explanation other than foot planted!!A dickhead is a dickhead, just because they drive a Ford doesn't make them exempt!Russ
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 04/07/05 10:45 PM Posted 04/07/05 10:45 PM Check this out..... just proves Expensive Daewoo drivers CANT drive <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm embarrased that this forum allow threads titled 'Yes! Crashed Clubby' to remain alive. Its not adding any value as the subject has been done at least twice before in other threads (newbies should use the search function).Its not helping the ford/Expensive Daewoo relationship either.Im also puzzled why some long term forum members decide to keep on replying to this. Max
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 04/07/05 10:53 PM Posted 04/07/05 10:53 PM I agree that the Ford-Expensive Daewoo thing is a stupid argument.Also - to be honest - the title isnt the best.But... interesting to see photos like this and get the real story (from the Company Intranet no less) - as what I was saying was the story changed so much by the time it got to America.If you dont like - dont read!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now