cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 21/06/05 04:31 AM Posted 21/06/05 04:31 AM oh god -is this dating.com now?At least we should have naked photos of the chic!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 21/06/05 06:58 AM Posted 21/06/05 06:58 AM THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT MIKA!DAYM ..IM GLAD SOMEONE GAVE ME A GOOD RAP FINALLY!HOW U DOIN? (sorry to all those who hate caps lock.. I just remembered....but couldnt be bothered retyping) How"s your brother in law?Nick was not as handsomely challenged when I first met him and he had a silver tongue..yknow ..could sell ice to the eskimos... or himself to anyone? When are u coming back down to Vic or do we have to wait till we come to brizzy to see you? dw"s swmbo I've been in Melbourne since, but they are short business visits so I haven't had time to catch up. Looking forward to seeing you guys up here though...
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/06/05 07:34 AM Posted 21/06/05 07:34 AM oh god -is this dating.com now?At least we should have naked photos of the chic!Maybe we should start up a new part of the forum and make some money running an "online" dating service....
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/06/05 07:38 AM Posted 21/06/05 07:38 AM (edited) So is it my turn to ask questions ?Children ? (if not does want some?)Yes and perhaps with the right womenStar Sign ?** AquariusI've had some VERY good experiences with Sagittarius, find they are very "experimentive"Over or Under 25 ?** Am I allowed to say "Just" too.....** Over.Have a preference to stay in Melb ?Prefer not.Approx Maintanence costs ?Cars / Pc's/ HiFi Gear.... Hmm, not really to expensive......So, how many kids and what age ?Maybe I should ask the "other" personal questions elsewhere, or perhaps I should ask DW for a second opinion.... Edited 21/06/05 07:42 AM by Grass
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/05 08:50 AM Posted 21/06/05 08:50 AM do I have to be 18 to go to kittens?
Guest Guests Posted 21/06/05 09:00 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:00 AM do I have to be 18 to go to kittens?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/05 09:05 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:05 AM
Guest Guests Posted 21/06/05 09:07 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:07 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how far off 18 are you?
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/06/05 09:08 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:08 AM do I have to be 18 to go to kittens?Guess that depends on who is doing the "pole" dancing.....
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/05 09:16 AM Posted 21/06/05 09:16 AM Im 16.5...no difference between that and 18
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now