Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/05 12:18 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:18 PM can I just hire her out, I got a few mates who will take her off ya hands ahh well lets hope that thing doesnt read these forums nick LOL !! THIS IS DYNOWOGS EX AND YOURE ALL A PACK OF ASSHOLES !!(XCEPT GRASS)hey guys she was the one to sugest I post it!!!!I reckon you should get her to sign up...She might liven this place up a bit more....Got anymore pics to post ?
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 19/06/05 12:21 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:21 PM Got anymore pics to post ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont think they would "suitable" for a forum I mean I for one dont want to see nicks dic..............
Guest Guests Posted 19/06/05 12:26 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:26 PM THIS IS DWSWMBO ..SEEING AS IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ALL U GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET ME..ILL BE AT KITTENS FRIDAY ONWARDS..THANKS FOR THE JOB CRAIG.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 19/06/05 12:28 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:28 PM THIS IS DWSWMBO ..SEEING AS IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ALL U GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET ME..ILL BE AT KITTENS FRIDAY ONWARDS..THANKS FOR THE JOB CRAIG.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 19/06/05 12:30 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:30 PM Whats everyone doing friday night
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/05 12:30 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:30 PM THIS IS DWSWMBO ..SEEING AS IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ALL U GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET ME..ILL BE AT KITTENS FRIDAY ONWARDS..THANKS FOR THE JOB CRAIG.Now there is a pair I would love to met.....But It will be a long way to VIC for the day.....
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/05 12:34 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:34 PM THIS IS DWSWMBO ..SEEING AS IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ALL U GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET ME..ILL BE AT KITTENS FRIDAY ONWARDS..THANKS FOR THE JOB CRAIG.Doing a little pole dancing Nick
Guest Guests Posted 19/06/05 12:37 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:37 PM THIS IS DWSWMBO ..SEEING AS IM NOT APPRECIATED HERE ALL U GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET ME..ILL BE AT KITTENS FRIDAY ONWARDS..THANKS FOR THE JOB CRAIG.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now there is a pair I would love to met.....But It will be a long way to VIC for the day.....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>where from?might send her up!!!
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/05 12:53 PM Posted 19/06/05 12:53 PM (edited) New South Welsh boy.. but don't hold that against me..I'll look after her just right for you, if you do want to send her up... Edited 19/06/05 12:53 PM by Grass
BRI BRI's XR Member 90 Member For: 22y 2m 5d Location: Narre Warren STH Posted 19/06/05 03:08 PM Posted 19/06/05 03:08 PM I've seen her in the flesh and heard her talk very loudly [I mean yelling ] . Nick you can keep her, you have earnt her you poor bathplug. If I were you I would leave town.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now