Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/05 04:20 AM Posted 25/06/05 04:20 AM So, you still happy to tune my car ?Or have I REALLY offended you ?its cool never meant to worry you just spark some convo.as to pics its upto the x!!!Well Come one... Lets get SWMBO in here and lets see her get some more pics happening...
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 25/06/05 04:34 AM Posted 25/06/05 04:34 AM I heard bullet is a life member of kittens <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Is that so Bullet?Rob...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep got my gold membership was there last night after the footy, saints got done so had to cheer me and a few mates up and it worked too <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dont worry the saints will fight back.P.S nice to see this thread finding its feat again.
Guest Guests Posted 25/06/05 12:02 PM Posted 25/06/05 12:02 PM HI ALL .. this is dw"s x ....thought id pop by and see how much more sh*t my pic has stirred if any lol.....dw"s down at jeffs shed for the "SHOWOFF" auto show....and well as much as I love cars .. I love this forum better cuz u guys are just the most endearing lot LOLOL *sarcasm* lol (hows that for a suck up?) whats everyone been up to?
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/05 03:33 PM Posted 25/06/05 03:33 PM Gees this topic has died in the ass....Any suggestions ?Hi DW's X... How ya been ?Any more photos ?
Guest Guests Posted 29/06/05 12:00 PM Posted 29/06/05 12:00 PM Gees this topic has died in the ass....Any suggestions ?Hi DW's X... How ya been ?Any more photos ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>grass she's sick and want you!!!she asked me to cuddle her but I got no time for that stuff so your the next best thing!!!!flowers go down well to just not grass shell be off with the fairies for months!!!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 29/06/05 12:09 PM Posted 29/06/05 12:09 PM Yeh come on grass send the nice lady some flowers. Dont be such a tight arse
Grass Legacy Donating Member 447 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/06/05 01:16 PM Posted 29/06/05 01:16 PM (edited) Well, now theres an angle....If only I knew where to send them..... Edited 29/06/05 01:16 PM by Grass
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 29/06/05 01:48 PM Posted 29/06/05 01:48 PM [flowers go down well....... ...........do they?
Guest Guests Posted 30/06/05 12:45 AM Posted 30/06/05 12:45 AM [flowers go down well....... ...........do they?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>dw the *beep* would not even go outside to get me a lemon from the tree so I could make myself honey and lemon tea!!I've got the flu!dw's xswmbo
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/06/05 01:42 AM Posted 30/06/05 01:42 AM dw`s xsmboDont`t worry, about these skippys they wouldn`t know a nice looking chick unless she jumped into their laps.Why do you think skippy aired on tv for so long.So what benefits does dynowogs ex get can she get us cheap tuning/parts.Shame I`m married but I reckon my missus will still let me give you a hug
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now