Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/07/05 11:51 AM Posted 15/07/05 11:51 AM JB , I am suitably impressed, truly outstanding BTW I notice you have a few pieces that would look great in my collection .I will be in touch
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 16/07/05 09:35 AM Author Posted 16/07/05 09:35 AM I would like a few fellow Hoffers to stand up however.There was a thread some time ago where there was many a supporter, where are they now?Where is that dam thread so I can expose them? Things are starting to get big now in the Australian media, as they have just cottoned onto the Hoff histeria that has been going for years. Rove is on it, and now the radio stations, what em all come out and claim that they started it!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 16/07/05 12:22 PM Posted 16/07/05 12:22 PM Where is that dam thread so I can expose them? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh u mean this thread http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=16647&hl=Damn them, damn them all to hell. Hoff supporters must be exposed and terminated
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 17/07/05 04:56 AM Author Posted 17/07/05 04:56 AM Right:Saleen CroXRT UTEEatV8GassitSlyMeatAnikenDags????????????????
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 17/07/05 12:05 PM Posted 17/07/05 12:05 PM Right:Saleen CroXRT UTEEatV8GassitSlyMeatAnikenDags????????????????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well, well, well..... lookee here more than a few of the usual soft suspects Come on chaps show a bit of Hoff for once Well done JB for exposing these malingerers
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/05 12:07 PM Posted 17/07/05 12:07 PM Right:Saleen CroXRT UTEEatV8GassitSlyMeatAnikenDags????????????????Yeeesssss, they all came out of the woodwork that night didnt they
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/05 12:11 PM Posted 17/07/05 12:11 PM I am still living in denial
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 17/07/05 12:16 PM Posted 17/07/05 12:16 PM Right:Saleen CroXRT UTEEatV8GassitSlyMeatAnikenDags????????????????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeeesssss, they all came out of the woodwork that night didnt they <{POST_SNAPBACK}>queer queer night that one. lots of "avatar action"
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 18/07/05 02:39 AM Author Posted 18/07/05 02:39 AM
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 18/07/05 08:17 AM Posted 18/07/05 08:17 AM JB.... Now I didn't wish to do this publicly , but FFS pay attention man This a repost from page 4. You are slipping. Too much time in the study says I
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now