Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/05 12:13 AM Posted 03/05/05 12:13 AM Click Here (Need Windows Media Player)2.35MB.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 03/05/05 02:16 AM Posted 03/05/05 02:16 AM I use this vid when running training sessions as an "after-lunch wakeup". Always gets a good laugh!
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/05 05:09 AM Posted 03/05/05 05:09 AM That's great! Is there anyway to save this rather than it just opening in Media Player? I have Mozilla Firefox as my browser.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/05 05:14 AM Posted 03/05/05 05:14 AM That's great! Is there anyway to save this rather than it just opening in Media Player? I have Mozilla Firefox as my browser.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right click the link"Save Link as" and select where you want to save it.
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/05 05:30 AM Posted 03/05/05 05:30 AM That's great! Is there anyway to save this rather than it just opening in Media Player? I have Mozilla Firefox as my browser.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Right click the link"Save Link as" and select where you want to save it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Dude
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/05/05 08:06 AM Posted 03/05/05 08:06 AM Is this the De Niro one?Save me downloading...
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/05/05 08:21 AM Posted 03/05/05 08:21 AM Is this the De Niro one?Save me downloading...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, that's the one. Saw it a while back but still very funny
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 03/05/05 01:31 PM Posted 03/05/05 01:31 PM Ahh, reminds me of my Indian alias - Sukmar Deek.But seriously, I work in IT support and we have a user whose name is Bang Diep. Where I used to work we had a woman called Gay Priest and another called Jane Horniblow. These are real. Ian Brown is another user I support and, unfortunately, the naming convention where I work goes surname+1st initial, eg SmithJ.Over n out...
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/05 01:33 PM Author Posted 03/05/05 01:33 PM Ian Brown is another user I support and, unfortunately, the naming convention where I work goes surname+1st initial, eg SmithJ.Over n out...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Poor bloke having to type that in every day
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now