Vic Spotted & Chat Thread

geea

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

try bodyworld camberwell, burwood rd. just off burke, real good gym have mate's who train there. it's a real old school gym, alot of aussie pro bodybuilders started out before moving to the states. stay away fromn the pretty boy gyms, all they want is your cash.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m

If anyone wan't to get their drift on at the Skidpan day (Sat/4th/June) I've had a couple people pull out.

Do this sh*t...

Hey man can you pm the the deposit details again... I just noticed I must of deleted it.

henz u still in?

vid looks like mad fun.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 23d

Has anyone had there car tuned by autotechnique off ferntree gully rd??? Went there just to ask a few questions on drive in drive out prices, anyways they had a g6t they were doing so I had a walk around in there work shop gotta say pretty impressive place very clean only thing is 80% of cars there were Holdens V8's so I dunno how good they are with turnos :beerchug:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m

havent heard of it, but heard and seen enough on here for me to decide im going to pitlane when I get my car and do some mods :buttrock: cant fault them imo

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

ah nice n close. being here in geelong, no one I reckon could compare to any melbourne tuners. even if its an hr drive to get my car tuned, id rather be safe and know my cars in good hands :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Yeh autotechnique was the first tuner that touched my ute 3 yrs ago ... First problem was there walbro intank install, I ran out of fuel at half tank , they didnt fix the problem totally second attempt, the tune was pinging at light throttle, and after that attempt to fix it, it ran 10.00 afrs at wot, and was a pig to drive , plus they said I didnt need valvespring upgrade in a 05 xr6 turbo, so wasnt a pleasant experience but that was a while ago now

• Member For: 18y 11m 25d

Same here, they started off well, didn't do the tune but just normal services etc, put my second clutch in, then came all the issues after the 3rd service. Will NEVER go back.

They gave me attitude after I complained.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

bit different to what this whole forum is about, but anyone follow motogp or formula 1? or any other motorsport, besides ford in the v8 supercars :P

what team and riders/drivers people go for?? for me, stoner racing for repsol honda and webber for red bull :buttrock: