xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 27/02/13 08:06 AM Posted 27/02/13 08:06 AM Have you got ps3 Pazz?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/13 08:29 AM Posted 27/02/13 08:29 AM Ps3 and Xbox 360.. But tend to play FOOTBALL( soccer) on the Xbox as like controller better
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 27/02/13 09:15 AM Posted 27/02/13 09:15 AM f@g 1
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 22d Posted 27/02/13 10:06 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:06 AM How you go with the game?I dk man haven't tried it to be honest when it didn't work and I got crysis 3 just been playing that
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/13 10:17 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:17 AM freeze selling dodgy cds I heard
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/13 10:43 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:43 AM More then welcome to refund it.. My pc couldn't support it that's allJust cupcaked myself
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/13 10:47 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:47 AM what game was it again?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/13 10:47 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:47 AM Bf3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/13 10:49 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:49 AM ohhhyer my pc wont run that dont think. only core 2 duo. lolstainos pc will run anythingbastard is loadedhas best of everything
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/13 10:51 AM Posted 27/02/13 10:51 AM Except appearance 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now