freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 08/09/11 01:20 PM Posted 08/09/11 01:20 PM What happened to KV also?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 08/09/11 01:24 PM Posted 08/09/11 01:24 PM he lost his licence last month I think it was. 6months loss
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 08/09/11 01:26 PM Posted 08/09/11 01:26 PM Lost his forum licence also?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 08/09/11 01:30 PM Posted 08/09/11 01:30 PM hahaha maybe!
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/11 06:41 PM Posted 08/09/11 06:41 PM Im still here, the other nightshift boss is on holiday so I've been stuck here for way too long everyday, $$$$$!!!! . Actually saw KV the other night in the city. He mentioned he had lost his licence and was thinking of taking the mods off the car and selling it.As for my car, its fine but yeah I am selling it. I am having alot of fun with it now it's tuned but I want to get out of modded cars. (for now lol)
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 08/09/11 06:58 PM Posted 08/09/11 06:58 PM Wtf everyone is getting soft. Hywy full of commodores here we come.... Oh wait that's now.. Carry on.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 08/09/11 09:25 PM Posted 08/09/11 09:25 PM with stupid... wtf is goin on?
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/11 10:50 PM Posted 08/09/11 10:50 PM As for my car, its fine but yeah I am selling it. I am having alot of fun with it now it's tuned but I want to get out of modded cars. (for now lol)Why? You only just got it modded/tuned. Would be a waste to sell it so soon I reckon.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/11 10:58 PM Posted 08/09/11 10:58 PM Agreed. Someones going to get a bargain. I'm in no great hurry but have made up my mind.
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/11 11:09 PM Posted 08/09/11 11:09 PM I saw you and noticed the brembos at first if I didnt get the white, Ego was the next choice then silver.The suspension set up is custom revalved bilsteins with kings race springs 520 fronts and 390 rears with camber and caster kit,all bushes including diff cradles are superpro with 30 mm and 27mm rear bars.Should catch up sometimeHow is it sitting so low with those springs? or maybe it just looked low from the angle I was looking at, plus being on the run lol. Just looked lower than mine at the back from what I could see, and I run SSSL kings in the rear. Not sure how my car looks while driving though, but I've always thought it looked too high in the back for SSSL springs, based on what I've seen from other members.So how does it drive with all that gear? Who modified your Bilsteins? Have you noticed a loss of traction, particularly around corners from being so stiff? Which bushes did you go for, the comfort ones or the race spec ones? I had Centreline work on my car as well. Great place to deal with, really seem to know their stuff and quality of work is excellent.Yeah definitely should catch up for a cruise some time man, would love to go for a ride in your car...always wanted to know what 400kw feels like lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now